Morgan Sindall plc
Happiness score is 65 out of 100

Morgan Sindall plc Employee Reviews

United Kingdom179 reviews

Temporary job cover

As a whole the Morgan Sindall site was fair and well organized. I would recommend working for them . Welfare facilities are kept up to an acceptable standard, as was the canteen.

Great company, pay & culture

Management, package, opportunities, workplace atmosphere, culture all rounder, no complaints at all. Morgan Sindall great company to work for industry excellence.

Insights into Morgan Sindall plc

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Fantastic company, can not fault them at all.

Brilliant company, brilliant management. Just a brilliant place to work all round. Great pay, great benefits, great company car scheme and subsistence policy.

Glad I moved on

Poor leadership, mobbing, people unsatisfied with lack of interest from management, company does not value qualification and promotes based on politics, can be good as a stepping stone to next job

Good work

Really good working for them they are Very helpful and helped me a lot in particular to restart my career, would recommend them to anybody, especially if you want to start a new career path like me

Good workers poor senior management

Very poor management and shocking HR possibly the worst company in the UK to work for. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. Working here was my worst experience ever.

Pros

Non this is a terrible company

Cons

Was great until contract ended and got Tuped! Not a good experience. Whilst there had yearly pay increase plus coolant bonus, generous hols and could buy and extra week. Share save scheme good

A professional, great to work for company.

Morgan Sindall are a brilliant company to work for. With lots of opportunities for progression. The company benefits are really good . The senior management are very approachable. Morgan Sindall really look after their staff.

Great lads to work with

Big company to work for, all the lads there were excellent to work with, only downside is there is a lot of working away from home, that is the only reason I left the company.

Construction

Was very welcomed as a woman on-site and quickly felt part of the team. It’s My nature to be one of the lads. Tasks were issued and completed and the space given to do it my way as long as the task was completed on time and to a high standard.

Middle of the road

Average job, nothing to shout out about. All tools are provided, new vehicles.Middle management are very poor some really dodgy decisions regarding jobs

Very clicky

Glad to be out of a company that has a lot of small cliques who exclude you if your face doesn’t fit and protect anyone they regard as IN people even if those people are incompetent. Management is very green and very overconfident in their abilities which leads on to there being a cliquey culture to protect themselves and pass blame to others.

Very good work place

I had very good work mate's I was with them for 27 years traveled around the country a good bit and most ov the work was very good.worked on rollers and dumper.drainage concrete and drive 360 under and above 10 ton .and now for another plant firm I looking for better pay .

Great to work for after Dyno

They are a nice company to work for.They give you the time to do your jobs and dont expect to much from you in a days work.Call out seems optional for now, but if you do it the money makes it worth it.The office staff are helpfull and stress free

Pros

work van, and chilled work environment, as a plumber the target is easily obtainable, then they give you bonus after that Did i mention call out is optional.

Cons

I havent found any yet.

Money ok

Money was good but management were poor and petty. Holidays were chosen for you throughout the year with no exceptions. Hostile manager that was extremely petty.

Pros

Money

Cons

Petty management

Cracking lads, smashing money, excellent hours.

Great place to work, the lads were like a family everyone knew everyone on both shifts, hours were fantastic Monday to Friday 8 hours for £30,000 a year can’t beat it, nice and local, 6:45am til 2:45pm home by 3 everyday, paid weekly, the more products you made the more money you got some weeks was taking home £650 as were the rest of the lads, great management, lots of perks, lots of holiday unbeatable place to work. Shame it’s closed at ridham dock now.

Pros

Amazing pay, Amazing work life balance, Cracking managers, Good laugh, Lots of holiday, On site parking

Cons

Not much room for progression.

A professional, great to work for company.

Morgan Sindall are a brilliant company to work for. The senior management were very appreciative of you and also approachable if you had any issues. The company benefits and car allowance were 2nd to none too.

Not worth it

The salary is not the best but not the worst either, however, definitley not worth it. Expetations for work mean you will end up with no work - life balance. Also, often they request you to work something you were not contracted to work (weekends). Public holidays and bank holidays are mandatory working days on flate rate, not even premium pay.

Pros

Decent salary and nothing else

ok

A typical day at work starts very early. I have learned a lot working in two different departments. Management, most of them are ok. Workplace culture is good.

Would not recommend

Worst firm I have worked for. Everyone sharing a bed and in house politics. Would not recommend if you are not a part of their click your experience will be awful.

Superb company

Worked for Morgan Sindall from agency for a year and half, at Exeter University and then at Exeter Rd&e hospital, great managers great team, always there to support

Pros

Easy going

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Sindall plc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement