Morningstar

Morningstar Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom6 reviews

Good not enough career progression

OK, not too tasking but that's reflected in the salary as well, worked in the finance team. I liked the bagel Wednesday, literally the highlight of my week.

Terrible

No collaboration between departments or teams. Management do nothing to fix the issue and therefore, work is unnecessarily stressful. Extremely low pay. Long hours. I got out of there as soon as I saw what this company is about!

Productive but Unrewarding Experience

Productive and driven workplace which strives to support its customers with Real-Time Data and provide staff with the ability to work to their own strengths and advance where possible. Work can feel unrewarding and certain procedures are unchanged due to managements unwillingness to try news ways or accept new ideas.

A company that tries to be tech

This is a company that operates a facade. They try to appear as a company that is providing fintech services for investors with its market data offerings and morningstar direct platform. However, the culture within the London office is one of division. Pitchbook(the recent acquisition) sit on the lower floor with the other departments in other levels of the london office. The teams never collaborate and the toxicity of senior management leads to frequent reviews which do not seek to help you to improve within your jobs. They then try to mask the poor management with useless employee perks such as free breakfast on wednesdays and free coke.

Good work environment

A good place to work. Very flexible in terms of working hours, working from home etc. Good atmosphere, supportive management regarding the opportunity to develop their employees (via internal training or professional certificates such as the CFA).

Great company to work for

I learnt a lot at Morningstar and feel that the company has provided me with many skills to further my career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morningstar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Morningstar Reviews by Location

• Morningstar
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?