Morningstar

Morningstar

Morningstar Employee Review

Good work environment

A good place to work. Very flexible in terms of working hours, working from home etc. Good atmosphere, supportive management regarding the opportunity to develop their employees (via internal training or professional certificates such as the CFA).

Terrible

No collaboration between departments or teams. Management do nothing to fix the issue and therefore, work is unnecessarily stressful. Extremely low pay. Long hours. I got out of there as soon as I saw what this company is about!
Same location

Good not enough career progression

OK, not too tasking but that's reflected in the salary as well, worked in the finance team. I liked the bagel Wednesday, literally the highlight of my week.

Productive but Unrewarding Experience

Productive and driven workplace which strives to support its customers with Real-Time Data and provide staff with the ability to work to their own strengths and advance where possible. Work can feel unrewarding and certain procedures are unchanged due to managements unwillingness to try news ways or accept new ideas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morningstar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Morningstar reviews by location

Learn about Morningstar in popular locations

• Morningstar