Morson International

Morson International Employee Reviews

Always treated with respect & professionaly regular pay.Holiday pay entitilement, over time offered when available, christmas dinner provided, gain much experience operating reach trucks,
Pros
Regular paid hours
Cons
No canteen, Food
Absolute disgrace to work for, no support whatsoever, never even answer the telephones, or reply to emails unless it’s beneficial to them, or they want you for something. No duty of care towards employees, and a disgraceful attitude when help and support is required. I have personally been at home from work since early January, due to my mother being in hospital seriously ill, and instead of supporting me through these troubling times, they’ve decided to terminate my contract instead. I am very over qualified for the position I was working in, and find that Morson will always struggle to obtain good people due to the attitude they have. Overall disgusted.
Pros
Cons
Terrible pay, no support, and no duty of care whatsoever.
not trusty company. they will turn against you very quickly. They act with impunity. they try to damage your reputation and keep old history in file. Please avoid them if you could!
Pros
Cons
untrusty people
They claim to be a family firm. Big turnover small firm mentality and approach. Ruthless after COVID. Owner wanted everyone back in office. They don’t trust anyone.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Long hours and it is never enough.
Terrible pay, terrible people. Not about what you know but who you know. Horrible cliquey people that have been there since the dinosaurs roamed the earth. Also, no commission structure. Avoid.
Pros
Cons
Everything else.
They state in their job advertisements " We actively welcome applications from ethnic minorities. " You can't single out specific people, what about non ethnic minorities ???? do you not actively welcome applications from non ethnic minorities ????? You should welcome ALL applications, that is racist !!!
Pros
Racist
Cons
Racist
good agency to work for . well looked after and easy to contact. Weekly contact with recruiter to see availability in local areas.no issues with wages as all were dealt with very efficiently
Pros
varrious work locations
Cons
sometimes gaps between next job
Waste of my time! The first thing I do is check that I don't have to wear trousers as I have an over heating condition. I was told he had checked & it was all good. However this was a blatant lie. He never checked & I paid for a weeks ticket that cost ÂŁ45 due to his lies. I was lucky enough to be allowed to stay for the day but that was down to the decent management guy, plus they needed the work done. As for getting my wages, it's payday & nearly midday so doubt I'll be getting paid but I don't work for free
Pros
Cons
They waste your time
Good contract, friendly agents, paid on time, no issues with pay ever. Would definitely work for them again, pay decent rates as well. Would recommend
Worked for morson for just over four years at Rosyth. subcontracted to babcock marine. I also worked at bae systems Scotstoun, Glasgow. Through Morson for four and a half months.
Pros
Enjoyed my time working for them.
Cons
Unfortunately being an agency worker, your always worried about being paid off at the drop of a hat.
The Morson team were brilliant and always willing to help However the Ingram Micro Team were very clicky and could make things difficult for Temporary Staff, especially if you new more than them or had an opinion of your own You could be given no notice or reason when they let you go and if you tried to ask why they would become quite nasty The pay was passable for the job you did but training was minimal
Not advisable to waste your time going there. Suitable for Polish and Romanians and Eastern Europeans only. Suitable for first time workers with no experience.
They do really look after you and for me at the time just coming out of an apprenticeship and not knowing the life yet they always steered me in the right directions and any questions I had got answered straight away and the work is just like any other job but the lads you work with is what makes it better
I have learned to adjust to any working environment, to interact and deal with all types of personalities and characters on all levels. I can work in group setting or on my own initiative. I am highly motivated and take pride in any project i am involved in.
Best company I have ever worked for. From the very top the company lived and breathes its philosophy of play hard work hard. I would thoroughly recommend working for Morson Int
Morson is a great company, everyone is very polite and friendly, willing to help. There are a lots of offices in the United Kingdom and all over the world.
people that work at the Office (in Devonport Dockyard) are very friendly, quite available, polite and professional; I never had any issue with them. I definitely can say that I am safisfited
Working with Morson Vital it was great. The good thing about this company was the management at the office were friendly team and wages was great and also team that I was working with were kind. I have learned so much in a short time. The most enjoyable part of this job was travelling around the country.
Good work place environment, great management and good links with Vital. Good career advancement opportunities available and good work/social life balance offered.
I think its disgraceful that you are using the opportunity of updating my CV to find out about other agencies. The fact I have to write at least 150 characters takes the mickey.
Management and colleague show extensive amount of patience even when under a great deal of pressure. A relaxed atmosphere, colleague polite and helpful.