Moss Properties

Moss Properties Employee Reviews

Would not recommend

The only good thing about working at Moss were the people you worked with. Management was poor, you’re expected to work 24/7 to help tenants and landlords. The high staff turnover was a big clue as to how bad the atmosphere and workload really was. There were multiple occasions I was called late night on a weekend or work night to discuss properties with management.There is no job security and a blame culture instead of basic training.As soon as I handed my notice in I felt 10x better. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Cons

Stressed 24/7

Avoid

Poor management , no job security with a blame culture . Customers charged extortionate prices for a poor service . Expected to take calls after office closed . Petrol not paid for the miles covered . Worst job I’ve ever had . Couldn’t wait to leave , knew I had made a mistake going there after the first couple of days . Very high staff turnover

Horrible working environment

High staff turnover as they don’t value people enough. Low wages, you work well over your hours and put so many miles on your car. Not paid correctly for how much you drive, doesn’t even cover petrol. You can find much better estate agency jobs without the stress of this role.

Pros

Nice office

Cons

Management, hours, driving

Fast Paced Learning

Working at Moss for 3 months presently, the experience has definitely been one of a kind. You will meet all your matches here, and be challenged constantly. It is a great place to work for anyone looking to advance their career and take their business development to the next level.

Pros

Everyday is different

Cons

If you're not finding something difficult, you're not trying hard enough

awful to work for

Spiteful managers . Bad work practices Fuel allowance was massively under what was needed . Spyware was in the company provided mobiles

Pros

Cons

all

Stressful

High staff turnover, no job security, very stressful environment, expected to use own car and fuel with no fuel allowance some journeys were to Wakefield and Sheffield. very poor work home balance. They give you a laptop and phone but you end up working until up to 10 at night answering calls and emails with no thanks. The girls in the office are very nice and friendly. but does not make u for fact that you always have to cover your back as one mistake and your gone. The first thing you know is they advertise your job behind your back! they expect loyalty but give no incentives in return.

Pros

some of staff nice

Cons

no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moss Properties. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3Job security/advancement