Motofix Accident Repair Centres

Motofix Accident Repair Centres Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom18 reviews

Easy going work place

Motofix is a relaxed and inclusive work environment where you will be able to easily fit into the culture. The staff are friendly and ready to lend a hand whenever you need.

6 October 2021
Can’t thank you enough for the feedback, so glad the company met your expectations. Richard Tutt, Founder & Chairman.

Great company & brand, attentive team who care & value staff - many opportunities for progression

I have worked within the business for coming up 8 years, within that time I have left & come back having only found 1 other business that gave the same level of commitment to its staff. Motofix although 9 sites feels like a family business, you are not an employee number there you are a person who can add real value & your voice can be heard. Within 18 Months of entering the business I was recognized as wanting to aspire to have a career, so I was progressed within the team. Within a 2 year period I was working in Head Office in a Group Support Role. This business may not be perfect to some but Motofix is always looking to evolve and improve and is passionate above all things to nurture the business & develop the people within it. Excellent benefits, great management team, lots of training options & much better communication moving forwards.

Insights into Motofix Accident Repair Centres

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks

Sense of purpose

Motofix is a very methodical and process driven business that works well to achieve its targets and goals. The business also is good adaptation to respond to the market. There is a good sense of belonging within the team of people and management.

After working with Richard for over 30 years,I have finally taken the decision to retire. Over the years my working colleges have been a very professional team to work with and I have enjoyed all my time with Motofix. I would highly recommend Motofix as a great company to work for especially as they promote hard working people as I have experienced my self. I’ll miss working with all my colleagues and wish Richard and the team every success for the future.

Awful place to work. Treated as a robot not a person

Knew they had history of high turnover of staff , now I know why. Treated like a robot not a person, head office visit sites looking for reasons to tell staff off yet if there’s something you need to make job easier it’s always a no. Could be a decent company to work for if they listened to staff on shop floor who know more about it than the suits If you value your sanity ….avoid them !!!

Pros

Pays the bills

Cons

Disgusting treatment of staff

27 February 2022
Hello, I am sorry to learn of your experience. I believe this to be in stark contrast to experiences shared by your former colleagues - in the past couple of years 43 of whom have enjoyed celebrating 10 and 20 years long service awards. We pride ourselves on our reputation, ethics and employee experiences. Richard Tutt, Chairman.

Great company to work for started just as a met tech but put me through loads of courses now fully trained I’m ata Hybrid v.a.g trained Mercedes trained list goes on working for them has bettered myself and also by looking after my future

6 October 2021
Thank you for your valued feedback. Richard Tutt, Founder & Chairman.

One of the best companies to work for

This is not your typical company, this is like a small family business, even though there are 9 branches.Once at work you feel as though you have a second family, as your work mates are all ways there to help, this includes everybody who is on site. Always something new to learn each day.If you need help there is always someone you can turn to, even calling head office, there is always someone willing to help.From the start of the day till the end of work you find that the time flies by, well it does at Motofix.The ongoing training at Motofix is constant, as we deal with a lot of Approvals for the car industry, so we always need to invest in training.In short this is a company you won't regret working for.

Pros

Good salaries, Plenty of training opportunities which can lead to promotion throughout the group, Good holiday allowance, Good pension scheme

6 October 2021
Thank you for your feedback, it’s important to us that employees are treated with compassion. Richard Tutt, Founder & Chairman

Not my cup of tea

Lack of motivation from all staff. One person in particular made me resign after only 3 weeks. They(the person) had complete lack of professionalism to other colleagues, argumentative, swearing and generally made me, as a new person, feel very uncomfortable.

Pros

Salary was ok.

27 February 2022
We value our employee opinions and would like to thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. The site is under new management, I am confident this experience will not be repeated. Yours sincerely, Richard Tutt, Chairman.

Dreadful place and horrific management

Endless lies told to the workforce. Management is useless. What company pays to remove a paint oven, then moans at its workforce that they are behind on paint jobs? Crazy.They Treat experience with contempt.

Pros

None. Not even a place to park

Cons

All of it

6 October 2021
We value our employee opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. Yours sincerely. Richard Tutt, Founder & Chairman

Terrible-avoid

Worked at motofix for 4 years . No pay increase let alone pay review. If you like being treated like a primary school child then this is the place for you. Strongly advise against. They do just enough to pass as a professional outfit. But basically a backstreet garage.

Pros

Cons

Backstreet garage pretending to be legit

6 October 2021
Hi, I am sorry to learn of your experience. Our reputation is built on delivering both excellent employee and customer experiences which is why we are appointed by some of the worlds leading brands. Your opinion and feedback is important, thank you. Richard Tutt, Founder & Chairman.

Reliable work place

My time at Motofix was mostly enjoyable and i was very impressed with the way they conducted thereself when it come down to problems in the work envoroment.They put you through alot of training at no exspense speared, And give you oppertunities to progress within your career. Salary is fair however at times i dont think this is reviewed. Over all i would highly recomend working hear.

6 October 2021
Wow, great feedback, the Motofix team will be delighted, thank you.

Horrible company

Horrible company. Poor management. Long days . If your face fits your ok .if not your out . I would definitely not recommend this company. To any one

6 October 2021
I would like to apologize for your experience. We pride ourselves on our employee journeys, so your feedback is important. Richard Tutt, Founder & Chairman.

Not recommendec

Nasty higher up management. Poor staff turnover. Very much if your face fits your ok if not your out.

Pros

Cons

Long days poor pay

6 October 2021
I apologise for your experience, your feedback is invaluable and will change future employee experiences. Richard Tutt, Founder & Chairman.

Deatailer Prepper Techician

Only one pay review given in 3 years, no sick pay or any special perks given with this role. As it is close to home I am able to work long hours including Saturday mornings

Pros

Close to home

Cons

No Sick pay or any special benefits

6 October 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience, your feedback is important to us. Richard Tutt, Chairman

Productive and fun workplace

I started working in the accident repair industry as it has always fascinated and interested me. I joined Motofix as part of a Volkswagen apprenticeship programme. This was a three year course which consisted of on the job training and weeklong training blocks at a Volkswagen training centre in Milton Keynes. I completed the apprenticeship programme in December 2017 and have stayed on with the company since then. While working here, I have been able to develop my team working skills. It has also helped me to boost my confidence.

Poor Senior Management

Next to zero leadership from senior management. No job security. Culture is non existent. Long hours for no recognision or thanks. Could have been such a nice place to work.

Pros

Going home time

Cons

Long hours.

a busy work environment

A relaxed atmosphere although a busy working environment, male dominated. Customer focused role dealing with all aspects of customer service and administration.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motofix Accident Repair Centres. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement