Motorline

Motorline Employee Reviews

Lied to in interview but ok company to work for

When I was interviewed I was told I'd have flexitime and be offered courses to go on but when I started I was told the flexitime wouldn't be happening and even though I chased a number of times about doing relevant training courses these never happened either. The company is ok to work for but when the company shut due to Covid I had no contact from management unless I chasef and I was finally told over zoom meeting that I wouldn't be going back and was being made redundant without any consultation happening.

Pros

Onsite parking

Cons

Pay, lied to during interview, no flexitime

Rewarding and Challenging

Motorline is an agile, commercially focussed company with a merit based approach to career progression so if you can demonstrate excellence and a consistent performance your career can progress quickly.

Pros

Family run, you can see, and talk to the owners

Cons

Lots of priorities to juggle

Awful place to work for.

Not been there long till I decided to quit. Work place bullying environment, management is awful your made to feel awkward doing your work hours in your contract. Spoken to like your worthless. Not a place I would want anyone to work for. Think twice before working for them.

Pros

Non

Cons

Awful hours, awful management, work place bullying will happen

Totota housekeeper/ Volkswagen driver/assistant service

I was working for Toyota as a housekeeper and it was nice...only boring....but I get opportunity to change inside of the company as a Driver for Volkswagen that after that they want me in other positions more "easy" bit at the end was my worst decision with the change....nice workers but hard bosses..

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

Esrly starts/late finish/always os missing something and bad words...

Not an enjoyable experience

Boring repetitive work, strange shift patterns, not enough car parking spaces for all the staff, school uniform tie must be worn at all times ! even in high summer.

Pros

Finishing at 6pm

Cons

Everything else

Good workplace

Friendly people and the pension scheme is good and good bonus sheme, can also make money from selling certain parts and fitting them, the right training provided

Pros

Uniform supplied and pension sheme

Caring

Motorline has really been a great experience for me, they were really adaptable with me still being in school in has really expanded my skills with dealing with customers by taking notes on what to do and sometimes talking and booking customers in.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

low pay

Awful no training negative atmosphere

Just awful, no training ... You feel completely alone and left to get on with it and no one checking your bookings for mistakes - you have to ask otherwise you're in the dark. Negative atmosphere constantly at no point does anyone not moan. Shame as Motorline as a whole is a good company but very let down by the call centre. Everyone is very over worked due to lack of staff. I got the job so easily I did wonder why - perhaps no body else applying. A great shame as hours are good enough. Pay not great and the basic wage is lowered to the point commission not worth it. Call centre manager and supervisor are approachable but unfortunately are completely brought down by rude disrespectful members of staff that appear just to not be working with them some members of staff seem to be more argumentative with them.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

No training

Great environment to learn about the retail sector

Fantastic job, good friendly environment it was like an extended family. I was able to progress into a management role which I learnt a lot about myself and what goes with running a store.

not an enjoyable place to work

A typical day at motorline stressful long and never seemed rewarding. Most co workers were pleasant and easy to get along with.

Pros

Holiday

Jobs at Motorline