Moy Park
Happiness score is 45 out of 100

Moy Park Employee Reviews

United Kingdom343 reviews

moyparkparkfactorychickencoldoperativeproductionenglish

It was good place but....

I warked for Moy Park since 2014. I enjoyed working there. In 2019 I got sick. Since then problems. No understanding. Meetings. Investigations... When ask for help got only phone number some kind lifeline. When you get really sick then you started to have a problems.

Fast paced but fun

Good job security. Wages quite low. Has a friendly work culture in most departments. Except in some offices where can be a bit clicky. Workload can be heavy depending on what job you do

Pros

Free Turkey at Christmas, factory shop

Cons

Hard to get leave sometimes

Insights into Moy Park

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

Horrible experience

Bullying is the Norm, they really have a fit in or **** off approach to new comers. I would stay very far away. There is a very high staff turn over rate because people get bullied and want to leave the business. Management are horrible they have no people skill and want to tear you down.

Loc de munca permanent,productie foarte mare,comenzi si asociati de la alte companii.

As vrea sa zic ca este un loc de munca bun pana cand capeti experinta ,mai ales ca multe persoane nu au abilitati ,stiu doar sa munceasca ....Va recomand Moy Park...Angazati-va si nu o sa va para rau.Multumesc

Friendly safety place

Safety palace to work with chance to learning many tasks, learn different skills positions, get experience in food production and opportunity for your future. There are a lot international people which one make day interested and fun. Good chance to see and learn different culture and improve your language skills.

Disgrace

Disgrace of a company to work for they only look to look after non British workers and workers that are brought in by staffline and if you have a problem and bring it to management attention they dismiss you and tell you to carry on with your work

Pros

Non

Cons

Nice people, fair payment for the place it's located, management are respectful, it's possible to progress to and get a higher position. Nothing more.

Shambles hours

You wake up get on bus work sleep then repeat all again no time for life work is good if your a brownose never have space for holidays the shift patterns they offer are dumb managers treat you like a replaceable number and they will make you do more than your worth if you want to work yourself into depression I highly suggest this job to you

Work place

Worst place to work management is bad aus can be they dont care about You or Your good being at work place you just unit what does the job and nothink more

Monotonous, noisy, cold workplace.

Not a helpful team. There are cliques among colleagues.If you say that you cannot do this because your hand hurts, they will still send you there.Workstations are often changed. You work in 3 places in 20 minutes.

Stressful

Don't work here unless you want to get no support when problems arrise . And very quick to stamp on you when things go wrong . Moneys good but terrible company to work for.

Hole

No intention of developing staff, take people on and then manage them out if they aren't ideal workers. Managers come and go like a revolving door. Staff treated like children.

Over worked under paid

They don’t bring in cover when people are off so your stuck doing 4 peoples work and having to finish in the same amount of time without even a thanks and the pay was not worth doing your own duties never mind anyone else’s

Pros

I quit

Cons

Pay

Grantham management unskilled to manage.

I found the workplace enviroment at Grantham moy park unnecessarily rigorous and strigent. No fun, no respect for employees. Many members of management were unskilled to manage, poor basic human rights understanding and often having to consult with HR team to see what could be 'got away with' when considering employee personal requirements. Engineering worst however other departments just as disrespectful.

Worst place I have worked

Horrendous, Terrible nightmare place to work, would not recommend working for Moypark at any level. No guidance or training. Place is micro managed beyond belief.

Fast paced environment

If looking to start a career in Manufacturing, this is a good place to start. Opportunity to further your career if hardworking and ambitious. Multicultural environment.

Good company

Good company with fair payments. If you are a good worker, you could go higher and get better job with better wage. Was nice to work there and meet a lot of good and fair people.

To many chiefs not enough indians

They tend to move the goal posts a lot and then deny doing so.To many chiefs and not enough Indians.Pays good,every thing supplied to do the job.Vehicles they use are gas and always breaking down.

Farm Assistant

I enjoyed the work, working 6 days a week on the poultry farm, the work can be demanding but I liked it. A typical day consisted of collecting eggs, walking floors and daily washing and tidying up. Some of the people I had the misfortune of working with were rude and obnoxious on a daily basis, they knew and were proud of it! There was an obvious cliche which was apparent from my first day of working there. A couple of good workers but the minority spoiled it. Good job security and pay. If you fit into the cliche they will offer to help you if you are needing it, if you don't fit in you will have double the workload every day. If it wasn't for the minority that I had to put up with, I would still be working for Moy Park. But I am much happier now since I resigned!

Pros

Getting paid...

Cons

Some of the people who work there..

Autocratic managers - do as you’re told culture

Give this company a wide berth, the management culture is ‘do as you are told or else’. Pay well below market rates. Devious senior managers. Avoid at all costs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moy Park. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement