MP Locums

MP Locums Employee Reviews

I didn't take up any work with but they are friendly people. They asked me where I prefer to work and gave me reassurance they would help me in getting the paperwork done.
We are a small but successful agency on the framework, we like to think that we stand out from the crowd with our proactive, personal and friendly approach.
Being a small but successful agency on the framework, we like to think that we stand out from the crowd with our proactive, personal and friendly approach and our fast track registration process means we can get our doctors out working with us in the quickest time possible.
Working at MP Locums is definitely a rewarding job. As a small but successful agency each day is always busy and packed with a variety of different tasks to complete. MP Locums prides itself on the personal approach. As a Recruitment Consultant this means I have a dedicated bank of doctors which I look after and can often be out on the road and meeting my doctors face to face, this helps to build better long lasting relationships. All the team are extremely supportive of one another which makes for a positive workplace environment.
  1. Employee reviews