Mphasis

Mphasis Reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,749 reviews

Friendly, committed and professional people

I worked for Mphasis for 15 months on a project for the Scottish Government. I found all of the Mphasis staff to be highly professional and competent in their assigned roles. They worked long hours and delivered consistently high quality products to SG.

Pros

Easy to deal with at all levels

Cons

Lack of overtime pay for staff working long hours

Stay away from this company

The culture is toxic . There are so many better companies. Pay good but that’s-it terrible culture and no benefits. Find a better firm! Trust me… ! There is no loyalty here.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Culture and benefits

Insights into Mphasis

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks

Given proper training of the process and management was also good.

Mphasis is one of those company who give fair chance to everyone who is looking for a job. They have good project to work in it. They also wanted to maintain the work life balance.

Relaxed job with casual culture.

Mphasis had very relaxed work culture with culture imported from their call center parent organisation. I enjoyed working here. I wouldn't have left if they were paying better.

No appreciation for the talent you poses

No appreciation for the talent you poses. Ntaken into consideration. Salary hike or pay raise is nothing. I mean you can get a better pay hike if you just resign from the company and join elsewhere.

Transparent management

Talented helpful colleagues, company is reshaping itself to changing customer needs, opportunities to change roles peiodically (I have worked across 3 different roles in the last 7 years)

Great Place to work

Excellent...!!! I have joined Mphasis in 2013 and happy to be part of Mphasis family. Good exposure in terms of financial and professional. Friendly work enrolment .

Pros

Good Working Culture

Cons

Na

Relaxed Work Environment But Lacks Innovatie/Creative Works

Work environment is relaxed here. Peoples in my team are good. Work is not so creative and challenging here. Scope of getting new productive and creative work is very less in production support projects. But at the same time we need to be always alert for any issues in production. Management is not so good. This is my first company. So every day has been some learning for me here.

Pros

Relax Work Environment

Cons

Lacks Skillful Resources, Less Salary

A typical day would involve reviewing pending tasks with team members, assigning priorities and working towards completing the day's tasks. Learnt interpersonal communication skills and management skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting work done so that critical business processes can carry on unhindered.

A great company to work for!

MphasiS has offices in Maidenhead and London and also offers work from home options. Co-workers and management are friendly, helpful and make MphasiS a great company to work for.

The only problem is finding a project which matches your skills. The advantage in that is you can learn new tools and technologies if you are open to learning. Other than this work is smooth. Helpful co-workers. Overall work culture can be rated 3.5 out of 5.

Pros

Flexibility in work locations

Consulting company

Consulting company mostly dependent on client as no In-House work.

Productive and a knowledged developing place to work

Good work place with excellent clients. regular interaction with clients and to the tam back in India. 24/7 on call for any help. Worked in Client place, would communicate the clients requirement to the team back in India by sitting with a client and understanding their requirement and taking a decision to be benefitted in both ways and with the agreement of client the requirement is been implemented.

Productive and learning place

I have learned a lot in this role, be it technical or the management skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mphasis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Mphasis with

Learn about Mphasis in popular locations

• Mphasis