MR CLUTCH AUTOCENTRES

MR CLUTCH AUTOCENTRES Employee Reviews

Long hours for no benefit

Very poor overall, stuck in the dark ages as led by dinosaurs. Everything is done on a very tight budget, next to no investment and training, shocking low salaries offered for the hours staff are expected to work.

Fun workplace

Good place to work. Downside, no time to rest over the weekend. You body can't rest only having Sunday off. CEO very nice People to work with. Nice place overall.

Pros

Nice people.

Cons

Every Saturday.

Very poor

Easiest job I've ever had but little ir no feedback. Wont give you anything unless you ask and then if you are lucky. Very clicky. A real shame because my team and client base are good but the only thing the company.pany move quick with is deducting your salary and leave days. Shocking firm.

Pros

My team

Cons

Everything else

Overworked and underpaid

The company puts you on minimum wage and expects you to work 6 days a week on a non rota basis.I was lead to believe I was insured to drive the cars but when had a bump in the garage with another car the manager said you'll have to pay for that because if he claims on company insurance it will go up next year so I ended up paying £250 for a bumper respray. Gets paid minimum wage to work in an extremely dirty environment. Would avo8working for this company

Hard working fast moving

It can be a good place to work but with the environment of Mr clutch with popular cheap repairs comes a lot of customers and short deadlines, if your not careful can build up stress and reflect on your home life.

too many hours, no management skill in the upper echelons

expect to work lots of hours for very little pay, gratitude or respect. you are expected to get blood from a stone and certainly not expected to think for yourself.

Cons

long hours, poor pay, no opportunities for advancement, loyalty is not mutual

Cheap and bad.

This place does not respect the workers or customers. Taking advantage and doing jobs bad way just because is cheaper and faster. One of my first days the manager came in to work with a huge hangover talking of the great drug weekend he had. Later that day he started to weld a car. That ended burning and almost smashed to the ground falling from the ramp. That’s only one of the first days. Never would recommend such place to fix your car.

Pros

No one

not the best

the work as a whole is rather simple the management changes frequently and the turn over of staff is rather high due to the full 6 day week with no financial benefit, the company lack suitable tools to take on jobs that they take on anyway such as timing tools and others but expected to work without but that's the negatives positives would be a relaxed working environment with an achievable bonus scheme.

Pros

bonus scheme

Cons

bad for your socail life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MR CLUTCH AUTOCENTRES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1

2.1Job security/advancement

MR CLUTCH AUTOCENTRES Reviews by Location

• MR CLUTCH AUTOCENTRES
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?