Mr pIckfords Pharmacy Group
View all Mr pIckfords Pharmacy Group reviews

Mr pIckfords Pharmacy Group

Mr pIckfords Pharmacy Group Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

Very enjoyable place to work, lovely working environment and job is very easy to do. Non-contracted hours so work when you want and very good pay especially with holiday bonus.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Location 30min drive.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Very stressful job salary not enough

Don’t care bout training new starters hourly rate isn’t enough for the responsibility an work load wages never correct 👎 management very poor an have a can’t be bothered attitude if wages in correct you have to phone up an sort it your self work environment very unprofessional neither clean or tidy

Worst company ever

This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. My pay was always wrong, takes months to get any expenses back (if you get it at all). They have unrealistic targets. The management don’t care about their staff at all. They expect you to work through lunches even though you don’t get paid for them. I left 6 months ago and still haven’t received my p45!

Pros

None!

Cons

Too many to list

Mr Pickfords Pharmacy Group

A company that allows you to grow and develop. Forward thinking and a business that is an in between corporate and completely family run. You are not just a number and get treated with respect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr pIckfords Pharmacy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Mr pIckfords Pharmacy Group with

Mr pIckfords Pharmacy Group reviews by location

• Mr pIckfords Pharmacy Group
  • Productive and fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?