Mrs Bucket Cleaning Services

Mrs Bucket Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

Job satisfaction

I have worked for Mrs Bucket for several years now and have seen a lot of changes which have been all good. In my experience any queries I have are dealt quickly with and in a professional manner. If you're looking for a cleaning job give them a call they have lots of sites and times to suit most people.

Pros

Job satisfaction

Good team atthics to sustain a healthy work atmosphere

Over very flexible as longs as things are done in right manner and acc to job and work description. Nothing difficult but paying attention to your job description and duties is way forward and you will have no complains at all.

Pros

Work on ur days off or swap shifts and save ur holidays and extra holidays

Cons

Not that i can think of any.

Great role, difficult colleagues

Company has achieved great success with great front line work force. Head Office staff all friendly and collaborative. Front Line Operations Management very different. Unpleasant to collaborate with, unrealistic expectations and behave very differently in front of the CEO. Very negative culture.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Average pay, non-existent benefits

Management dont care

most bizarre company ever worked for send you 40 miles to work so leaders can pass you to do easier jobs from direction your going to No incentive stressful no managerial skills ridiculous hours

Pros

Cons

Silly hours working anywhere from 4 in morning till 9 at night

Great Job

Really great job, I get a lot of support and training from my management team as well as being involved on the social media sites. I really enjoy all the incentives and rewards on offer and I get offered extra hours

Pros

More hours offered

Employer of the future

I work for Mrs. Bucket for years and I am very happy there.Completely different company to others.Management is very well structured, friendly and helpful.Mobile supervisors always supportive if I need help. Always get paid fairly and on time. Definitely would recommend to work for them as they make you feel valued.

Pros

Friendly and helpful team

Cons

there is no cons

Great employer

Good company to work for!They do invest into your personal development, provide anything you need to do your job up to highest standards.Nothing is a big problem , no silly rules, very friendly and helpful team.Plenty of incentives , ruffles and awards for team…

Pros

Great team

Cons

Really supportive, forward thinking company. Thier view of the cleaning industry is a breath of fresh air. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend someone come and work at Mrs Bucket.

Pros

Lots of staff perks

Excellent Place to Work!

Mrs Bucket is such a great place to work, they really look after you and everyone is so friendly. 5/5 would recommend as a great place to work. If you are looking for a great place to work then this is the place.

Pros

Fun Competitions, Star of the Month Incentives, Easy Recruitment, Potential Progression, Lovely People

Cons

Best company to work for!!!

I currently work for Mrs bucket and have done now for around 3/4 months. I really enjoy working for this company everything you need is provided for you immediately. Within days of applying for job I had got the job!! It was all very quick & fast which was really good when your in need of a job, they provide uniform and are very helpful around me having a little girl. If you enjoy cleaning and have a passion then this really is the company to work for.

Pros

Flexiable

Cons

None.

Good company to work for

I have found Mrs Bucket to be a good company to work for. They are fairly hands off, which I like. I am an independent worker and I like to just get on with things. I am capable and my line manager knows this. She checks in with me regularly to make sure every thing is going well.I don't work a huge amount of hours out of choice but I know if ever I want to take on more hours that they would accommodate me. Pay has always been on time and correct and annual leave is easy to organise.

Pros

Independent working environment

Cons

Early hours

great and fun working

that I am left to it and I can do it at my own pace The management are great I love meeting the staff toilets lol all 30 off them A great company culture very friendly tea

Pros

tea break

8 June 2021
Thank-you for leaving us this review, we are pleased you are enjoying your role so much and great news about a tea break!

Such a safe and professional working environment

Having been working for Mrs bucket for years, love the environment, staff and managers everyone is friendly and are professional. I have been working during the pandemic and the company has dealt with very well

8 June 2021
Thank-you for this review and an insight to what it has been like working throughout the pandemic. Safety is a priority of ours and we are glad you feel safe and confident in your role!

People focused company with a friendly working environment

I have worked with Mrs Bucket for 18 months and absolutely love the company, it’s values and our people.There is a strong focus on people development and training and lots of opportunities for progression and growth.The role is fast paced, with lots of variety and I have full autonomy but also feel supported. Great company and would highly recommend.

Pros

Variety, people focused, training, development, opportunities, culture, environment

8 June 2021
Thank-you for this review! It is great to see the new opportunities that have come with the growth of the business.

Good to work for Mrs bucket

Recently joined the company really happy with them easy to contact friendly to talk to.They’ve got a good work progression system. work family life they try to fit around your schedule. Overall friendly company to work with.

Pros

Great communication

8 June 2021
Thank-you for leaving this review and we are very happy to have welcomed you into the team!

Good company

Mrs Buckét is a Really good company to work for, its the first time I don't feel just like a number. They go out of their way to make you feel more than just a member of the team and there is always someone on the end of the phone to help and they have a management team full of Passion to deliver the best possible service.

Pros

Flexibly

8 June 2021
Thank-you for this review! It is great to see our passion is demonstrated throughout the company as well as our 'family/one team' culture.

Productive and great employer to work for!

Thoroughly enjoyed employment with Mrs Bucket!. Management are considerate and supportive, there are many opportunities for promotions and extra hours. As well as advice avaliable whenever needed. The new uniform is very smart and professional. Feedback is always listened to and taken on board. Love it!.

Pros

Flexible, many opportunities offered

28 May 2021
Great to hear our new uniform is a hit - we think everyone looks super smart too!

Fun workplace

work is not hard, calm and stress-free, working hours do not interfere with my private life.I recommend working at mrs bucket. thank you for your cooperation

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Easy hours

1 June 2021
Thank-you for your feedback, a work-life balance is very important and it's great you find the work so calming!

Fast paced but very rewarding

Mrs Bucket is a great company to work for. They offer great initiatives to help you work to the best of your ability. There is always someone on the end of the phone if you need any help or support

Pros

Very friendly management

Cons

Working 6 days aweek

26 May 2021
Thank you for your recent feedback! So pleased you are enjoying our initiatives - more to come!

Fantastic and exciting place to work!

I absolutely love working for this company.All the staff and team members are friendly , management are absolutely great and very supportive. The hours are brilliant I would highly recommend working for Mrs Buckét!😊👍🏻

Pros

Great salary, friendly and supportive

26 May 2021
Thank-you for this feedback, fantastic news! It is great to see the 'family feel' of the company throughout our Mobile Teams.

A fast paced, varied job

I enjoy working for Mrs. Buckèt everyday is a little different and there are lots of challenges which make the day interesting. I have learnt lots of new skills while cleaning at a factory. It's a very friendly atmosphere and my colleagues are fantastic. The awards that were given recently were a great incentive to keep up the hard work. Overall I'm very happy working for this company.

Pros

Different sites keep the days interesting. Recognition with awards

Cons

Booking holidays can be challenging

26 May 2021
Thank-you for your feedback, we are so happy you are enjoying your time with Mrs Bucket Cleaning Services! We will pass on your feedback regarding holidays to the relevant parties.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mrs Bucket Cleaning Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement
  • Mrs Bucket Cleaning Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?