MSX International

Working at MSX International: 16 MSX International Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews

good company

I worked remote for a month placement in market researching. There was flexibility and good communication and culture within the team, however the work is too mundane to do in the long term.

Pros

Remote

Cons

Mundanity

Not the best

No a great place to work, all they do is pay your wages and you end up working for the client, this place takes away your rights, the clients your assigned to treated me bad.

Insights into MSX International

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Decent company

Good HR, information on job and company benefits was good. They arrange for their outsourced staff sufficient digital tools and clarity on holiday and pension package

Mixed messages

Company isn't loyal to own employees.Sends mixed messages, always feel like someone is looking over your shoulder.Not strong enough with their clients meaning walked all over.

Great Opportunities

Great for personal development and growth. Team environment. Great company benefits. Supportive company and excellent pay rates for the jobs available.

Nice people to work with

There is very little in the way of process, career advancement or benefits. Not for the feint hearted! There is a good work/life balance and I cannot knock the support I recently received when going through a terrible life experience. Management is very political and there are no staffing review meetings, salaries are reasonable but the benefits are VERY basic.

Great place to work but it depends entirely on your direct manager. Culture not completely defined as you tend to take on the culture of your clients.

Pros

Autonomy and trust

Cons

Availability of support from senior management when needed

Great

Was a great environment to learn and gain experience in the workplace. Helped me a lot to understand what a real job really demanded and helped me mature as a person.

Great company

I worked with MSX for two years on a project , best job I’ve ever had , no issues at all and would highly recommend if you get the chance take it. I was promoted to team leader and loved the help and support I got from my managers , unfortunately the project came to an end

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Nothing at all

Great job but no progression

My current role is challenging and requires extensive attention to detail, ability to manage intense and difficult situations and requires excellent time management and scheduling capabilities. They exepct a lot but with very little progression.

Pros

Free Fruit and milk, Childcare vouchers

Cons

limited progression

Slow management at PSA to give direction

There was not a positive start as there was a slow manager at giving induction to the start with PSA, contracted work not helpful but established my working patten towards the end I was very happy and team player.

Pros

Close commuting to work nice enviromental offices

Cons

Manager

Unrealistic Work/Life Balance

The company seems to have unrealistic expectations of staff, with no real sense of a work / life balance. Morale is very low, and team spirit non-existent. Individuals work loads are increased with no thought to providing training or additional resource.

Opportunities

As the company handles various types of accounts, with different automotive Clients, one has the ability to move vertically and horizontally within the umbrella of MSXi, which is of benefit to those that choose to progress.

Pros

Access to a variety of job roles and career paths

Cons

If the contract is ended, or trimmed back, one can find themselves affected!

Great Company

Great company to work for and a Great Manufacture to work with (BMW). Would definately recommend MSX International. They are very flexible and you control your own diary to fit your visits.

Supportive

MSXI is very supportive in growth and development. A typical day at work does not exist as my department is always changing. There are difficulties like any job role as well as rewards for working hard. The hardest part of the job is the constant change. It is OK to change frequently, however this is a complex position and can often change a few times a week. It is welcomed challenge, however it can be intensive. The most enjoyable part of my job is the success in developing a department; both in Staff Management and Project Planning.

Pros

Project Planning

Cons

Can encroach on personal time.

It has a good team working for it, however the managers dont keep you informed.

It is a desk job. 8 Hour dayLearned alot about vehicle maint & tech updates.The management are god people but they need to keep the teams updated with information.My co workers are excelent.Having to follow the processes are hard as we all know in life that nothing is the same and things change.Getting vehicles fixed correctly is enjoyable.

Pros

we get very cheap medical/ dental cover.

Cons

no pay rise for the last 2 years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSX International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement