Mulberry

Mulberry Employee Reviews

I would not recommend working here to anyone, managers sit there with their biggest problem being what yellow coloured bag they’re gonna get next as that’s the only one they don’t have whereas if you even try to speak to someone you’re asked if you realise how busy everyone is... don’t make mistakes as you’re made to feel like the worlds ended. If you’re not in the managements little girly gang then you’re pretty much irrelevant and a lot of bullying goes on. You’re trained as temporary then others join after you Which you help out as you know more than They do only for you to be let go at the end of your temporary employment. Whole company is a big joke.
Pros
Breakfast canteen
Cons
Working for Mulberry is challenging and very productive us a luxury brand knowledge and good communication pays a good role on sales .Pay should be more higher and should have more benefits for employees Lovely company to work for . My Working experience for mulberry was one of the best ones , love the brand love the people I work with including management
Pros
Staff Discount 50%
Cons
Pay
pay is low, your expected to go out of your way and not have an outside life and management try to bully you. its a horrible environment to work at the medc
Pros
Cons
everything
Do not apply for this job for the sack of yourself this company will run you to the ground on minimum wage. Have worked there for 5 years and only now under new management this place is getting run to the ground (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY)
Cons
All HR team and made partners,very poor wages for staff, Mulberry have lost there way, there products are made cheaply but they make out they a luxury products, UK company run by the spainish owned by the Chinese, most employees in senior positions are all related, very back ward company with real lack of British vision, Avoid at all costs
Pros
Cons
Lots
Generally a good work force of shop floor work colleges. Actual jobs are not bad to do. management at the top don't really understand the situation on the shop floor. I have never worked for such a poor wage structure as they have in place. You can be doing the same job as other people and you are all on different hourly rate of pay. This is not peace work here.
Pros
Hours are good, work not bad
Cons
Poor wage structure, company has no trust in it's work force.
When I joined the company, I was in a role that I enjoyed even though I was not trained up properly by my supervisor. I was removed from the role without a proper explanation from the factory manager of the time and demoted. I was humiliated and it knocked my confidence very badly, I reapplied for this role when it became available later during my career. Even though I did my best during the interview and being the most qualified for the role out of the applicants who went for it, the company decided to choose an individual who was not qualified at all and was only picked because he had a certain family name. I have had my intelligence insulted and been bullied on a regular basis by management, which was entirely unfair as I had done nothing wrong and I was close to reporting a certain individual for their continuous harassment towards me. The pay is terrible for the amount of work that I put in on a daily basis, the only way to get anywhere within the company is to have a certain family name or be a brown nose. Drug and Alcohol abuse is rife at the workplace and gets swept under the carpet at both factories, certain individuals get away with everything while the rest of us suffer. The air quality is terrible and the factory is over crowded so illnesses spread like wildfire, I would not recommend working for this company I would give this company zero stars if I could.
Cons
A very unprofessional and badly run workplace where people working in the factory floor area especially are treated like slaves and you only go up in the company if you have a certain family name. There were many occasions as well when some individuals could get away with having lots time off or coming into work intoxicated from drugs/alcohol and nothing was done about it. Even though others were treated badly for the smallest misdemeanours by the bullying staff they worked for; the Bridgewater site seems to be much the same. I worked very hard there for over 10 years and each time I tried to better myself all I got were false promises, the working conditions were very cramped and dirty, also the air quality was extremely poor. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Cons
Management at the Chilcompton site are an absolute joke. Most have fallen into their role with very little experience. Nothing is kept confidential or professional meaning alot of bullying goes on. When you do try to talk about this your made to feel like its just you and so nothing gets done. The only way to progress is by being in " their" gang! A huge drug problem across both sites which seems to be brushed under the carpet. Targets are obviously the main focus so alot of the products sent out are not to the best standard. You won't have any job security thats for sure.
Pros
The only pro were the hours
No two days are the same providing quality customer service. Relaxed environment to work and customers made to feel at home. Would highly recommend applying to work for Mulberry
Pros
Never felt like work
Cons
Woking late
It was a hard working factory with high targets to achieve, you were treated like kids with lots of petty rules and disciplinary actions. The good thing was finishing early on a Friday so having a 2.5 day weekend
Pros
2.5 day weekend
Cons
Petty rules
Put under an incredible amount of stress, manager kelly is a major bully. Will make you do things that breach health and safety just to get the job done quicker. Team members on minimum wage Team leaders paid a poxy extra 50p an hour while supervisors are paid over ÂŁ10 a hour. And also during holiday periods you will be forced to work ridiculous hours just because whatever you put is 'not enough'
Nice place to work, friendly people. Client support Catering staff all the time when they need. sometime busy, sometime quite, depends of period of year.
Working at mulberry was stressful, no break, no able to sit for 12 hours straight, boring, no help from other employs, terrible managing, badly organized.
Pros
Cons
long hours, no food, no help, stressful, boring
Treated like Slaves with very poor pay, but most of Mulberry’s staff deserve it due to the immense amount of bullying they inflict on others. Over time all the decent people leave and your left working side by side with absolute scregs of society. Disgusting working conditions with no ventilation. Supervisors are just glorified know nothing production workers and the higher management is non existent. They lie on the Factory Tours about being environmentally friendly and green when in fact everything just gets dumped in a skip out the back ready for Landfill. The wages are hilariously bad. Offering a 70p bonus for being worked like animals hitting unrealistic targets to justify paying minimum wage. Im now earning a much higher salary than i did with these clowns. Its quite fitting the factory is right next to a pig farm because this company really is S***
Pros
Cons
Awful pay, worked like animals, No progression, Stinks of S*** as factory is next to a pig farm, bullying is a constant occurance.
If you are not related to anyone who works for them you will get brushed to the side and never taken seriously Manager is vile and no chance of progress Would not wish them on my worst enemy
I cannot recommend anyone to work for this company, as it encourages animal cruelty just for the sake of appearance. It is a vile and unnecessary exploitation.
Terrible team at Mulberry Birmingham John Lewis. No values shared within the team now, it’s a completely different place to how it started out and was there for over 3 years. Inadequate management and unprofessional team. Do not trust them they will do nothing to protect you! AWFUL AWFUL company. Over 3 people have left due to effects on their mental health !!!!
Pros
Pay is average, provide uniform and ok benefits
Cons
Unprofessional corrupt team members, inadequate management on ALL levels.
I have been worked at Heathrow Mulberry nearly 5 years. I did learned in depth about highest quality customer service, teamwork, Sale skills and products of Mulberry. I have a training every week. I am the only member of staff able to converse fluently in Chinese and Japanese. I felt that is a very enjoyable work place.
Constantly trying to manipulate staff who aren’t family members by the ones who are family members.. you’ll be there for years & they lll make you think your getting somewhere when infact you’re no where near.. management don’t like anyone after the first 2 weeks. One of the previous managers used to take drugs in the toilet
Lovely, luxury brand to work for. Good staff benefits, in house progression and atmosphere to work in. Good level of training and management contact. Really nice company to work for.
  1. Employee reviews