Multibrands International logo

Multibrands International Employee Reviews

4.3
Work-life balance

Great Company To Work

Truly an great company to work for. I can say that the management team is very supportive and friendly. They are very approachable and open to suggestions.The team is very supportive, collaborative and helpful especially in your first months at the company where you get to learn new things every day. Definitely a place where every individual has something to offer and everyone has a chance to grow and succeed.

Company with Great prospects and Best place to work

I think Multibrands International is an exciting forward-thinking company. The working environment is best and It has always been in my experience generally a caring and nurturing culture where everybody is encouraged to be their best self.

Pros

Benefits includes Flexible Shift times, Free parking, Health Insurance, Education and Transport allowance & many more. In addition to this, Competitive salary (Fair & what you would expect for the role and industry), Great culture (very friendly, helpful, creative individuals)

Cons

Don't have any Cons at actual

Great workplace

The work environment at multibrands is 2nd to none. The management are great people who are understanding and are great to work with. This is also backed up by how positive and encouraging they also are.

Cons

N/a

Amazing workplace

Working for multi brands was the best job I could’ve asked for. Friendly co-workers, a boss who supports you, and flexible hours. I would thoroughly recommend working here

Pros

Free parking, flexible

Supportive team, relaxed environment

Working for Multibrands International is rewarding, you feel genuine excitement about coming to work. The team is very supportive, collaborative, and overall friendly. It is a very fast-paced environment but as long as you can work to deadlines and adapt, you will thrive. The management team is supportive, professional, friendly, and above all approachable. They are driven, ambitious, and not afraid to take risks which really helps to keep the team motivated. When it comes to work/life balance, Multibrands International is fantastic! There is no real work-late culture and no pressure to check emails on the weekend/ holidays.

Pros

Early finish on Friday, free samples of products, free parking

Awful management

Family business run by husband and wife, they treat you like a slave, you need to do everything even manage their house jobs. Make you stress, because no training are provided, but want you learn everything your self

Truly an incredible company to work for. Each day is inspiring and provides different growth opportunities. The skills I have acquired at the company are incredibly significant in both my professional and personal life. The professionalism, support and success are undoubtably the best aspects about working at Multibrands and being part of the family.

Pros

Professional environment. Great colleagues.

Manager Horrible and equally horrible place to work

Br prepared to cover lots of work roles but be paid for one , and to be treated unfairly by senior management they have an art of delegation to say the least .

Pros

Non

Cons

Too many to mention

Helped me achieve my goald

I worked in accounts as an assitant & the management supported me in getting the qualifications I needee, I am ever indebted. Hands on training & simple guidance, they follow ISO standards.

Pros

If your commited managment will support you.

Cons

No complaints

Each day is different

Worked for almost 6 years. Every day so different and full of new and interesting things to learn. Can be quite pressured, with lots to do, but nothing anyone cant handle. Some really unexpected opportunities (like overseas travel) make it a really cool place to work. They have offices and staff in China and India and everyone works quite closely together, exhibitions held all over the world too. I got involved with many varying areas of the business and learnt about business in ways i might never have. Colleagues are all very friendly and supportive and it does often feel like a family (with all its ups and downs), but definitely a place where every individual has something to offer and everyone has a chance to grow and succeed.

Pros

Opportunities

Jobs at Multibrands International

See more jobs

Sales Manager

I had the best fun in my life, management realky helped with training supportive & honest, they dont take kindly to dools & are very frank which is a great thing. I had to move to New York otherwise would have stayed on & enjoyed being part of the success.

Pros

Solid brands & solid company

Cons

You have to be very smart & relliable

great place

loved it best job i've had ever by far. There is no negatives whatsoever, everyone is really nice the pay is good and hours reasonable. always paid ontime and great environment.

Pros

everything

Cons

nothing yet

Fun place to work until recent change in personel

Due to management changes no longer required - i used to train all staff in other countries how to use - Sage Line 50 .Via SKYPE Had to spot other people's mistakes and rectify - Advised director's on all financial matters including dealing with Bank manager etc

Great Place for Career growth..!!!

I have been working with Multibrands International since last 1 year and have gained much knowledge and wonderful experience which will play a vital role in my career.

Pros

Scope to learn new things with supportive management and friendly environment

Cons

Not found any cons yet...

Great company to work.

I Enjoy working at Multibrands International. Environment is cool also employee friendly. Management is supportive. We have lot of fun at work......

Pros

Shift timings.. Salary without delay.

Cons

nothing as of now

it's awesome to be a part of Multibrands family.

it's awesome to be a part of Multibrands family. Good people to work around. The office is also located near to me hence very convenient.Good exposure with International Clients & Events

Pros

Good People

Cons

Not found

Awesome potential & Great Fun

Best company I have ever worked for, awesome experience, learnt a lot & travelled the world. Learnt about ISO & interntional standards. Very organiser & great use of technology.

Pros

21st century company.

Awful place

No organisation in the team,very rude manager. Not being paid properly. No communication! The only good thing was the sales staff were the only ones who would have a laugh about and had amazing personalitys & made it enjoyable but the manager made people feel miserable!! Btw please sort your lines out,calls barely ever transfer to india!!

Pros

People i worked with were great

It was overall very productive at the same time lots of fn

The company is outstanding The work culture is great. One can balance the professional and personal life completely. There are high incentives. Very nice n co-operating team members

Review

Goo company to work for, really enjoyed my job and the work i did.

it was ok

I enjoyed working for multibrands, the team was great, hours were great but other factors meant i couldnt stay.