MVF

MVF Employee Reviews

young, productive and fast paced culture

it's a humanistic company. focused around the individual well-being then the business. so you want to do your best! so many perks! free food, free sport clubs!

Fast paced high energy social engagement

MVF has grown exponentially and I have loved working there on and off for 5 years. The more you put into your work life at MVF, the more you'll get out!

Healthy work environment

The wellbeing of employees was a core value of the managers, which resonated on a daily basis. Emphasis on sufficient sleep, nutrition and a positive environment were key.

Imp-ressive place to work but day to day wasn't the best

I enjoyed my time there but mainly for the things that the un work related i.e football, free breakfast, surround area and social side. The work i struggled with and wasn't what I anticipated when I accepted the job

fun workplace

relaxed workplace where you can proceed in your career. I've learned to be patient working in a contact center as some customers can sometimes be rude, elderly or there might be a language barrier.

Productive and fun place to work

State of the art architecture and the latest technology made this a fun place to work. It was fast paced and stressful but there were great social events and a good social environment between staff at break times and lunch times. The kitchen area was great with loads of free food and drinks. There was often more food and drinks put on and beverages on Friday.

average

Relatively uninteresting, though well paid job. Poor management often apply pressure and changes making the working environment unnecessarily stressful.

A Great Contact Centre!

I have never worked in a Contact Centre like it! I joined last year after spending some time travelling having worked in other sales based roles in other contact centres in the past. The team are really welcoming and although it is a sales based role, we all help each other out and work as a team. You get the opportunity to earn commission each month based on your performance. Aside from the work, I have joined lots of clubs and get free breakfast every day!

Pros

The people you work with

Cons

You work a couple of weekends a month

Great company for growth & career development

I started my career here as a Marketing Manager, then I rose to the ranks of head of marketing and I'm pretty sure I'll become a director soon. As a more experienced person coming into this business, my ideas were valued instantly and I was given the freedom and flexibility to implement those ideas. I was giving full autonomy of my work. The company is growing so there are a few growing pains, luckily the leadership are always eager to get feedback to make swift changes.

Pros

- Training budget, growth, progression, listening leaders, free breakfast/ lunches

Cons

- growing pains such as teams not working as well together as they should

Great place to work, growing really fast

Great place to work, MVF is growing incredibly quickly and it's great to be a part of that. I joined as a Graduate and got given so much responsibility from day one as part of the sales team. As MVF is so collaborative, it's great to have that kind of exposure across all the teams in the business.

Pros

Free breakfasts, training budget, unlimited book allowance

Cons

Have to keep up with a growing business, new challenges all the time

Jobs at MVF

See more jobs

False Advertising

- Little opportunity for advancement - High churn rate for employees (they retain less than 50% after just 3 months with them which tells you something about the culture) - Solely revenue-focused - They say that their values are 'being honest' and 'helping others succeed' yet employees are criticised when taking initiative to help other teams - Very niche focus so if you would like to work in a firm that does not do lead gen the skills you will get will be useless

Pros

Breakfast and fruit provided

Fun place to work

Great place to work. Good career development and lots of perks. Very target/goal drive, can make you feel overwhelmed. Very fast paced and lots of tasks to get through in a day. Fast growing company so culture is changing.

Pros

Free food

Cons

work load

Nice People to work alongside

Nice young company. Seem to only value education rather than experience. Pay used to be good but now only good enough for teenagers.

Pros

Trips to Ibiza

Cons

Low Pay

Insightful

Management have contradicting goals and ambitions. Attempting to encourage good quality leads whilst providing few compared to the number of agents working. Yet have the audacity to pressure zero hour contracted staff and remain oblivious to the realities of why staff are underachieving. Furthermore to add insult injury, management introduced a leaderboard which ironically displayed the problem. Prioritising quantity over quality hence why they are attempting implement a new bonus scheme. But this new bonus scheme involves manipulating data to fit their own agenda, maximising profits. Nonetheless amongst co workers it still remains a friendly work environment.

Pros

Kitchen

Cons

Unattainable targets

Productive workplace

Working at the call centre was a fantastic experience. My typical day at work involved making calls to all customers who made online enquiries and checking their details of the forms they had filled in and forwarding that to the suppliers. The supervisors were happy to assist if any problems. The most enjoyable part of the job was the commissions received.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MVF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement