MW Partners

MW Partners Employee Reviews

Nice perks, espresso and snacks. Wonderful staff!

My manger is wonderful. He explains the responsibilities of the assignment in detail, the hours and rate. I am usually called in for a particular corporation every 3 months months or so. I am very satisfied with the assignments given.

Clerical duties for Farmers Insurance

Great company to have worked for. They stayed in communication if there ever was issue. The layoff was completely unexpected after being there for 10 months and other outsiders hired in permanently

Productive workplace

MW Partners is a fantastic place for work. I learned a lot from this organization. MW provide me an opportunity to manage big clients such as ADOBE, PIMCO.

Satisfied

I am very pleased with MW. They found me a job that was a good fit and with pay that met expectations. I would prefer to find work that would provide me a better work balance being that my commute is very taxing. Had the opportunity for full time employment arose, I would have defiantly considered with the company I was places with. Overall, it has been a good experience.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Long Drive

Intresting company

Never got my referral bonus. Pretty savage insurance options, and didn't really know much about the contract they sent me on. But hey I did educate them on the whole California sick days system.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Lack of knowledge

Productive ping pong table

Very positive people and casual atmosphere. Learning from some successful sales people that have been owners in the past.

Pros

Tuesday breakfast

Cons

small team

Excellent company to work for

Until MW Partners called me about the job with Blizzard Entertainment, I had never heard of them, but as it turns out, they are one of the better agencies out there. They also paid on time, were easy to reach and always returned phone calls. Overall, I found them extremely professional and I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for work.

Pros

Very professional

Cons

None that I encountered

Good company

good company to work for , lacking management and direction. Not a lot of collaboration w/n the company. You must be a self starter and lean things on your own, including internal procedures. On boarding is lacking

Excellent Workplace

Friendly environment of educators from around the globe. Contracted for at least one year for common Core Project

Pros

Communicating with other educators

Cons

Use of technology means most communication online

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MW Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement