Mytutor

Mytutor: 7 Employee Reviews

Fun and warm environment

Not fixed working time and easy access to client. The managers are kind and helpful. The client are very welcoming and very understandable. They give full supports and helps in good way of communication.

Pros

Free marketing

Cons

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante

Mytutor offre la possibilità sia ai suoi lavoratori che ai suoi studenti di basare le loro lezioni intorno alla loro giornata, rendendo l'esperienza molto soggettiva.

Insights into Mytutor

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Travail très flexible

Le travail est très flexible et bien pour les étudiants qui veulent un peu d'argent.

Ambiente entretenido y donde se aprende gestion

Lo que me gusta de la empresa es que se aprendió a trabajar en equipo y a resolver problemas en todo minuto. Además, hablar con clientes es algo nuevo y lo cual puede tener pros y contras, por otro lado hablar con tutores también es algo nuevo. Por último, realicé una aplicación pequeña de escritorio la cual me ayuda a gestionar de manera notable la gestión de MyTutor.

Scattered hours

Good part-time work with school, but very scattered hours and hours only really come up around exam times. Also, the pay is so-so and you are sometimes unprepared

Great Team!

The management of MyTutor is very helpful. The coaches (CEO) loves to encourage us. They made the tutors get the job easily. Got paid on time and great relationship between the tutors.

One of the best companies I've worked for

The environment is healthy and the company is true to their vision. The managers are kind and considerate and the other teachers are all very hardworking. We were all well compensated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mytutor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement