Naim Audio

Naim Audio

Naim Audio Employee Review

Good people to work with

The staff at Naim are what make it a great place to work. The pay is mediocre and the work is often less than inspiring but the people make it well worth the negatives. Not particularly good place if you have aspirations. Very slow progress.

Pros

Free Lunch, Great People, Flexible working hours

Cons

Slow/No advancement

3.0Job security/advancement

Fun, Fair place to work

Normally a really fun place to work - though like a lot of places 2020 has brought challenges - so let's see whether it reverts in 2021. Current UK senior team are respectful and fair but only in the areas they can influence. Pay could be better in places, benefits are improving - slowly. But ultimately love working there and most of the staff are really friendly and helpful. It's all about the music.

Pros

Free canteen, parking, pension, Dis, friendly employees

Cons

Some work can be repetitive, pay fair but could be better

Overall good experience

Good culture overall. Nice people, helpful, friendly, good team spirit. Undergoing restructure to accommodate growing business so many changes afoot no doubt. Wish them well they were very good to me.

Pros

Free lunch! Flexi hours

Cons

Not such great pay

Very boring, repetative

I started as a temporary agency worker to help out till Xmas. My skills were soon discovered and I was allowed to build complete units. Everyone was really impressed with my work, but later I was expected to meet strict target times which I wasn't able to. I later realized it was because of lack of training. Although I could reach the targets later, I wasn't given more training to progress so I stuck in building the same two type of units all the times. No more challenges, I got bored to death.

Pros

2x 15 mins paid break, free canteen, good pay for overtime

Cons

Sitting all day, focusing on small components in neon light

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Naim Audio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement

Naim Audio Reviews by Location

• Naim Audio
  • Good people to work with