Naim Audio

Naim Audio Employee Reviews

2.9Pay & benefits

Fun, Fair place to work

Normally a really fun place to work - though like a lot of places 2020 has brought challenges - so let's see whether it reverts in 2021. Current UK senior team are respectful and fair but only in the areas they can influence. Pay could be better in places, benefits are improving - slowly. But ultimately love working there and most of the staff are really friendly and helpful. It's all about the music.

Pros

Free canteen, parking, pension, Dis, friendly employees

Cons

Some work can be repetitive, pay fair but could be better

Overall good experience

Good culture overall. Nice people, helpful, friendly, good team spirit. Undergoing restructure to accommodate growing business so many changes afoot no doubt. Wish them well they were very good to me.

Pros

Free lunch! Flexi hours

Cons

Not such great pay

Very boring, repetative

I started as a temporary agency worker to help out till Xmas. My skills were soon discovered and I was allowed to build complete units. Everyone was really impressed with my work, but later I was expected to meet strict target times which I wasn't able to. I later realized it was because of lack of training. Although I could reach the targets later, I wasn't given more training to progress so I stuck in building the same two type of units all the times. No more challenges, I got bored to death.

Pros

2x 15 mins paid break, free canteen, good pay for overtime

Cons

Sitting all day, focusing on small components in neon light

Good people to work with

The staff at Naim are what make it a great place to work. The pay is mediocre and the work is often less than inspiring but the people make it well worth the negatives. Not particularly good place if you have aspirations. Very slow progress.

Pros

Free Lunch, Great People, Flexible working hours

Cons

Slow/No advancement

Unpleasant.

Small-minded, small-town staff. No team spirit. Appalling free canteen. Extremely weak management. No support. Willing to lie about employees to dismiss them. Overpriced products.

Pros

It's work.

Cons

Bunch of idiots.

fun work place

great company that cares about staff, i was there for 4.5 years and i can honestly say it was fine, everyone is very friendly. management could do with a refresh

Pros

free lunch

Cons

low wages

Unique and interesting

This company is a high end speaker company which is continually growing and expanding. I worked there for a temporary basis due to the late realease of 4 new products. In my time there I was mainly testing the new heavy metal speaker products to make sure they met requirements before dispatching to customers. Naim have a very high expectation expectation of there products.

Pros

Free canteen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Naim Audio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement