Nash's Bakery

Nash's Bakery Employee Reviews

Stressful

Very stressful, not enough staff and no support from business owner.Most customers are lovely, as usual in every retail place you get grumpy customers, but few and far between. Shop staff are great. Always something that needs doing from serving to cleaning.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Very hot working conditions

Lovely team and friendly atmostphere

Loved working here, always lovely customers and friendly co-workers, hours not too demanding and no Sunday work which is good, two days given off to full time staff

Pros

Discounts on all products

Nice to get to know the customers.

The work was quite tiring and early mornings. I enjoyed the cash handling and learnt about various bakery items. There was a lot of washing up and on my feet all day.

Fun workplace

I enjoy working here but it didn't fit around college and I am lookknong for a appreciateship where I can learn and earn. I think this would be a benefit because I will then be able to get a full time job app after I've finished my aprenceship

Mostly great to work in!

I worked for Nash's Bakery in the covered market for a few years. A typical day at work for me was to serve lovely customers and to ensure they went away with what they wanted. I learned how to use till systems. (a little out dated) How to deal with unhappy customers and how to help make them happier when they left. Management could be a lot better in helping the staff in each of their shops. I didn't feel there was enough support. The staff at Nash's are lovely. Are really helpful and you can have a great convocation with them. The most enjoyable days were when we were busy and we worked great as a team using only one till between all 3 of us! The hardest part of the job was dealing with very unhappy customers and when it was quiet.

Pros

you can meet lovely customers

Cons

the management are alittle unorganised

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nash's Bakery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Nash's Bakery
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?