National Car Cleaning Company

National Car Cleaning Company: 17 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews

I enjoyed working in National Car Cleaning where my duty was to unwarp brand new cars, wash them with chemicals and polishing them to make them look apealing and clean. I am well managing to cooperate and there was no incovience. People who worked there with me were converse and approched in a polite manner. I was doing my duty outside and in the garage depending on where the cars were placed. I mostly enjoyed this job because i got to see new cars everyday. The most hardest part i found about this job is polishing the cars till they are spotless clean.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Washing cars outside on rainy days

Proactive company

I've worked for the company for many years , being the manager has many challenges, being one is looking after the workers.A Proactive company with values

Insights into National Car Cleaning Company

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Car Valeter

Long days low pay management don’t care just as long as the work gets done and when you do try to talk to them show little interest in what do you have to say n if you need chemicals or anything it takes weeks and weeks before you get them if you get them n when working for a garage they also treat you like rubbish n look down on you like you are scum not a nice feeling.

Pros

Cons

Long hrs low pay

good but small squashed place

good work, small work environment , work collegues good, no other training management works away so not on hand to talk to only the garage staff there

Pros

good collegues

Cons

small space

National Car Cleaning Company

A typical day at work involves preparing and cleaning any cars that the sales team require to be cleaned on the specific day which could be a car waiting to be put on the system as stock or a sold unit going out to a customer. The skills i have learned are to pay attention to detail and to work within a time frame. communication is also a vital skill due to any sudden changes to the work i.e. any damage to the vehicle. The management are very adept to solving any problems i may have to raise with them and get them dealt with as promptly as possible. The hardest part of the job would be making sure that all the fine details are met and that the salesman and the customer is happy with the finished product. The most enjoyable experiences of the job have to be after completing a full valet on a vehicle due to a feeling of great satisfaction.

Pros

having a new challenge each day

Cons

low wage

Good workplace

this is a good place to work and I enjoyed my time here. I was managed well and the workplace culture was positive. long hours and short breaks and poor money.

highly recommend this company to anyone looking for work

great company with good rate of pay and friendly helpful team. hours are good and staff are always happy to help each other out. i would recommend to anyone.

nice place to work

good place to work everybody worked as a team it was very busy but you were always asked to do things never told we had a very good team leader who really looked after us

An interesting Company to work for

A typical day of work would be travelling from account to account ensuring work force in place and the customer happy with the service provided, as well as ensuring the staff on site had what was needed to do the job (i.e chemicals,equipment) as well as P.P.E I learnt to manage my time and solve issues quickly and efficiently, i also learnt to predict future issues that may arise, staying several steps ahead. Management was par. Co-workers were for the most very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Staffing The sense of achievement when solving any issue.

Pros

You worked around your own schedule

Cons

The phone could go off at any time, wasn't a 9-5 job

Okay place to work

It is ok place to work not very fun the people or misribal and the wadge was not good work place always messy getting told to do one thing then to do another thing

Pros

Working next to kfc

Cons

Not good staff

challenging

This is not an easy job by any means, it is very challenging and often on a tight schedule, The majority of co workers were very good particularily because not many females valet, I found that generally the Management were very good, polite and helpful, the hardest part of the job for me was reaching the roofs of cars, the most enjoyable part was the friendships you built and the feeling you got when you reached the target on time and at a high standard

Pros

fair managers

Cons

Worest company to work for, avoid it if you can

I started with this company and would avoid anyone to go if they get offered a job, they act all nice to get you on board and then they start getting you to work 7 days threatening you with no pay and also a terminated contract, this is when you have agreed on hours. other employees i have worked beside have been charged for damage to cars which they also never done but because they have grounds with insurance when you sign the contract they can with hold your wages. also they tell you that any problem you have get in touch with managers and they will answer your call anytime, i got injured which was not down to my fault and managers quote was 'what do you want me to do, I am in edinburgh, just get back to work before i end your emploment' that is the sort of attitude they have with people that work for them. this is just to warn people, if you can try and avoid this place for work..

Pros

Cons

long hours, no lunch breaks

was ok to work for

I enjoyed the 5 year i worked for national car cleaning company,met some really nice people enjoyed getting the cars looking show room standards

danger place to work

People who are working for this company are agressive and danger because they are paid poor salary. I been in charge in the wash bay when anything happened what disturb services I'd reported it to manager but there was no action taken. On 23/10/2014 I have been attacked by coworker I need to leave this place because it beecam danger for me. Management been inform about incident and did not contact me at all.

Productive, Easy-going, efficiency

A typical day at work would be going in to work, greeting my colleagues then going into the showroom and getting on with my work.

Intense hands on management and trouble shooting.

A busy environment with lots of travelling, handling enquiries and issues on site and over the phone. Meeting with lots of different people at all levels, checking vehicles and any health and safety issues. Recruiting staff. Working on own initiative and building a team around me. The hardest part was getting enough people to cover for absence. Rewarding when having recruited, trained and then checked their work.

Pros

Lots of travelling and company car.

Cons

Constantly on call to handle problems.

this is the worst company i have ever worked for

There people skills are none existent. They do not know how to take care of there staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Car Cleaning Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • National Car Cleaning Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?