NATIONAL GALLERY
View all NATIONAL GALLERY reviews

NATIONAL GALLERY

NATIONAL GALLERY Employee Review

Productive & National level

Good to work here I enjoy & learn s lot and gain different Feild experiences I still enjoy work here as Gallery Assistant but I try to find job with is Relevant to my Education Banking & Finance , Accounting ...

Pros

Lunch paid

Cons

8 to 10 Hours P/D

Same roleSame location

Home from home

A wonderful place to work. Every body is nice, great culture within the staff and the place itself. Everybody knows everyone. It is the most pleasent place that I have worked and have so many find memories

Pros

Many

Cons

The odd bully they soon go
Same location

Best place to work with peace of mind

National Gallery Management are very professionals. Very outstanding organisation to work for. I am very happy here, i want to leave due to family relocation but honestly I will missed National Gallery. I never had any single complaint since I had been working here unlike some companies. Definitely in future I might still comeback to work there. I enjoying the work flexibility, very good pay.

Pros

Job flexibility

Cons

Nothing at all.
Same location

A privilege

Working within an institution as old and prestigious as the National Gallery will always have its drawbacks and limitations, however once boundaries are established, I found it a lot easier to create work that suited the Gallery's restrictions but also fulfilled my conceptual artists practice. I found I had to compromise on some idea that I was more passionate about but I became indifferent when taking into consideration the necessary preservation tactics the gallery puts in pace to protect not only the art work but the building and anyone that comes to visit it. Overall it was an incredible opportunity to be one of the first young contemporary artists with work with a prospering program only recently initiated by the institution.

Pros

Such an amazing institution

Cons

Must work with restrictions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NATIONAL GALLERY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement

NATIONAL GALLERY Reviews by Location

• NATIONAL GALLERY
  • Productive & National level
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?