National Oilwell Varco

National Oilwell Varco Employee Reviews in Kintore

Usually parts are not provided at the key stages of jobs and then there is always a huge rush at month end leading to unsociable hours for shop floor because of poor foresight. Feels like constant pressure to cover other areas failings. Great workforce on the floor though.
Pros
Lots of nice people, OT when needed
It was a pleasure working at NOV, I was only temping but learnt a lot in a short period of time. Friendly and helpful colleagues. Great work environment. I'd love to work there again.
Although there is a good variety of work the facility I worked at had an absolutely foul atmosphere. If you were not an original Elmar guy you were nothing. A bit of bullying and backstabbing went on. The drawing packs we got to assemble the equipment were out of date, so when you build as per drawing you are wrong and are made to feel like an idiot. No training provided
Salary is rubbish and so is advancing through the company. No progress anywhere so you’ll be stuck in a dead end job until you decide to leave. Would not advise working here.