National Theatre
View all National Theatre reviews

National Theatre

National Theatre Employee Review

Thats a hardest part of the job. Getting around the place with permits and getting into rooms , where people are working. A good part of the job. When you have finished job, you that it will be A1.

Pros

Good people

Cons

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

creative

a great place to work if you you work in theatre, competitive. relaxed and safe atmosphere, long hours and lots of evening and weekend work. safe working environment
Same location

fun and busy workplace

On day to day bases I start off lifting whine glasses from the bottle skips into the bottle bin. I've learnt to make adjustments while working and knowing my in and outs of the building. The managers show you around the building give you good introductions and show you how to speak to customers. Me and my co-workers work very well as a team by any means necessary to achieve are tasks set for us. The hardest part of the job is helping people from other departments in the building carrying and lifting heavy loads to bring around the other parts of the building. The most enjoyable part of the job is delivering drinks to all the different bars in the building.

Best Place I've worked

I was a casual worker from mid 2017 up to September 2020, I was let go after the furlough got cut.The place and people were really fun. Staff are well taken care of. We had sizeable locker/changing room, showers, own staff canteen and fully functioning bar. My work was split between the cafes, bars, outdoor pop ups in summer and various bits and pieces . If you look for opportunity, you can make a lot of money! I would like to return in a different capacity, maybe in a few years!

Pros

Food vouchers, generous pay

Cons

not enough progression in my area but still had plenty to do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Theatre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2