Nationwide Building Society
View all Nationwide Building Society reviews

Nationwide Building Society

Nationwide Building Society Employee Review

Great employer

Plenty of opportunities for work progression. A very caring employer that provides support when needed. Yearly bonuses. Only down side is some management isn’t great/reliable.

Same roleSame location

Great place

Loved it, managers were great and so were the people I worked with. Only left as had to go on maternity leave and they couldn’t have me back part time.
Same role

Invest alot in employees

In my short time at Nationwide I found that they invest alot in their employees & they offer a very good work/ home life balance yet given the size of the teams it was difficult to form good relationships especially as my position was home based & couldn't see a future with them. Also the work was repetitive & I didn't receive the best training
Same location

Overall good first job/experience

You will gain lots of skills to move forward with here such as time of voice, dealing with customers, problem solving and fast paced environment however development opportunities are slim so I wouldn’t recommend as a career, more a development opportunity as a first job. Wage is not great however you do get small yearly bonuses dependant on whether the high management believe the company can afford it. With my experience however, the management was fantastic and really supportive. I would also say that the full time shifts are not convenient at all if you enjoy your weekends and evenings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Building Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement