Nationwide Care Services Ltd

Nationwide Care Services Ltd Culture reviews

I thoroughly enjoy working for Nationwide care services. The atmosphere is great and it is a perfect working environment. The staff are all great and work well together. There is a lot of support available to us and a lot of progession oportunities.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Salary not the best
I could have not have asked for a more supportive employer. Good work ethic from all staff at the company. The pay could be better, but other than that I would definitely recommend working here. There is a good working relationship between all staff. They care about your needs and will go above and beyond to ensure that you are supported in every way with the facilities, support and guidance provided to all staff.
You can either put your head down or get on with the job or approach their friendly staff who are always willing to help. If I need extra shifts they help me. If I have family problems and can’t work they cover me.
Pros
Great job with great management and staff
Cons
Pay could be more competitive
Erdington branch is the best place to work in. Great company, amazing staff everyone is so friendly. Close-knit company. Definitely do recommend to work for this company!
Enjoyed my training learnt alot from it trainer was helpful Management is wonderful staff colleagues are really nice and kind I'm happy to be part of this firm.
Pros
Good management helpful
Cons
N/a
I really enjoyed working here. The staff was very helpful when working in teams and also worked alone. The company worked well around my child and I was satisfied with the hours I did.
Lovely company to work for ,office staff are approachable Co workers are reliable and friendly Training is through and insightful Work load is manageable
Pros
Job security, meeting different service users
Cons
wages
I have recently started work for this company ,the staff have been very supportive in my job role and the management are very approachable. The staff in the office have dealt with all the enquiries that I have called about. The staff ask you what hours you are available to work and they will also ring you and offer you over time if you want it. The training is very thorough and the culture that is taught is about person centred care. I get great job satisfaction from knowing that I am making a difference in peoples lives.
Pros
supportive management team.
I learnt something new everyday while in a fun and productive environment. This made working at Nationwide Care Services a very enjoyable and educational experience.
Good organisation to work for offered , training available, DBS paid for, good team players and very helpful towards all staff always willing to go the extra mile to support individuals
Pros
Training
Cons
Traveling between assigments
Amazing place of work. Everyone is very friendly. Great management. Nice days at work. Learned how to manage a high work load. Enjoyed all the day to day tasks.