Nationwide Care Services Ltd

Nationwide Care Services Ltd Pay & benefits reviews

Poor management, exhausting and time-keeping travels between clients (management is not paying for time spent in travel, the money for driver's petrol are not enough. Clients are lovely, but money really bad.
You need to use your own car and the pay you get don't cove your fuel you put in your car as you use it all day going from house to house long hours pay rubbish
Pros
Free ppe
Cons
No breaks
I have been working for 3 years with this company and have gained a lot of experiences through the years. I have had full support from my coordinator to management.The reason why I have stayed this long was due to consistency and flexibility. They pay above minimum wage, which is always a bonus!
Pros
Flexibility.
Cons
Non.
I thoroughly enjoy working for Nationwide care services. The atmosphere is great and it is a perfect working environment. The staff are all great and work well together. There is a lot of support available to us and a lot of progession oportunities.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Salary not the best
Office are unprofessional. No respect for non drivers and put on drivers. Zero hours so not guaranteed. They pick and choose what hours they give, dont go by your availability. If you pull them up on it they give u less hours. One office member is sarcastic and sly... bully. Keep taking new staff... pushing out old because you don't get hours promised. Training is supposed to be paid, but isn't
Cons
Have to chase for training to be paid or u wont get it
Official response from Nationwide Care Services Ltd
15 August 2019
Hello and Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.I feel a response to this review is relevant in regards to any person reading this in a negative view.As the new Branch Manager to post, i am saddened that you felt you could not share any issues you had giving me an opportunity to work through any difficulties.As you will be aware, there were issues surrounding the payments of training being released from the previous manager, but i am very aware that any staff who have recently left, who requested the training monies, were paid promptly.Should you feel you would like to discuss further, please contact me on 01905 458792. Regards Tia Rose .
Workplace is nice and co workers are nice. Easier to get full time work if you are a driver. Hours are long and workload is demanding. But gets easier as you go and becomes routine.
Pros
Friendly Workplace
Cons
Long Hours
Pay is messed up ,hours are messed up , management will use you till you drop. Not everything you are taught during training is as it is when in the field (actual job) . A company where you come to get trained for the job but never get paid for the training. You don't get any payslip to check against the hours you have worked hence The company holds on to your pay a week in hand and pays you only every two weeks. Management is not professional nor organised at all .
Pros
Company does hire applicants who do not have a car
Cons
Everything else ..pay, hours, management messed up.
Good organisation to work for offered , training available, DBS paid for, good team players and very helpful towards all staff always willing to go the extra mile to support individuals
Pros
Training
Cons
Traveling between assigments