Nationwide Cleaners
View all Nationwide Cleaners reviews

Nationwide Cleaners

Nationwide Cleaners Employee Review

Great flexible,well paid part time job

If you need a job that fits around kids,other part time work and are very house proud this fits the bill.Domestic cleaning for clients in their own home,jobs fit around your other committments.Yes it can take a while to build up your clients but this is said at the initial phone interview.Friendly company to work for.Basically you run your own cleaning business under their umbrella without having to find your own clients.

Pros

Flexible, decent money

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

A good way to build up a client base

I have worked at Nationwide cleaners for three years, I have met and worked for many lovely clients. Always opportunities to add more hours. Management very supportive on the odd occasion I have had issues with clients.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Can be insecure if you need guaranteed income
Same role

regular working day

my job was cleaning houshad good customers. the only negative is a lot of moving around the city, few hours of work in one place. finished work in the company in connection with pregnancy.
Same roleSame location

Flexible

Having only recently started with this company, so far I am happy with the flexibility of the company and employee care. However, the hardest part of the job is the lack of clients. I only have 3 clients and only 1 of these is weekly and that is only two hours ,once a week. Unfortunately this doesn't quite pay the bills.

Pros

flexible

Cons

not consistent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Cleaners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3Job security/advancement

Nationwide Cleaners Reviews by Job Title

• Nationwide Cleaners
  • Great flexible,well paid part time job