Nationwide Cleaners
View all Nationwide Cleaners reviews

Nationwide Cleaners

Nationwide Cleaners Employee Review

Poor job

Job expects your to travel over 1000miles a week working from 4-5am each morning and sometimes not getting home until 7pm at night and if you have a day off sick you have to make it up, they say you get bank holidays and Christmas off but you don’t actually as they make you catch up on your days off so really you don’t get any bank holidays or Christmas off unless you work 24hours a day for a week solid

1.0Job security/advancement

A good way to build up a client base

I have worked at Nationwide cleaners for three years, I have met and worked for many lovely clients. Always opportunities to add more hours. Management very supportive on the odd occasion I have had issues with clients.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Can be insecure if you need guaranteed income

regular working day

my job was cleaning houshad good customers. the only negative is a lot of moving around the city, few hours of work in one place. finished work in the company in connection with pregnancy.

Fun at work

I am an experienced cleaner who has worked for many years both in the hospital and community I am applying for home cleaning because is more flexible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Cleaners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3Job security/advancement