Nationwide Cleaners

Working at Nationwide Cleaners: 8 Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Fun at work

I am an experienced cleaner who has worked for many years both in the hospital and community I am applying for home cleaning because is more flexible.

A good way to build up a client base

I have worked at Nationwide cleaners for three years, I have met and worked for many lovely clients. Always opportunities to add more hours. Management very supportive on the odd occasion I have had issues with clients.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Can be insecure if you need guaranteed income

regular working day

my job was cleaning houshad good customers. the only negative is a lot of moving around the city, few hours of work in one place. finished work in the company in connection with pregnancy.

Poor job

Job expects your to travel over 1000miles a week working from 4-5am each morning and sometimes not getting home until 7pm at night and if you have a day off sick you have to make it up, they say you get bank holidays and Christmas off but you don’t actually as they make you catch up on your days off so really you don’t get any bank holidays or Christmas off unless you work 24hours a day for a week solid

Waste of time

I signed up with this company months ago. They told me there was plenty of work and a client waiting list. I heard from them once when they wanted me to drop everything to do a 2hour clean miles away from my home which would've cost me the fuel. Waste of time.

Great flexible,well paid part time job

If you need a job that fits around kids,other part time work and are very house proud this fits the bill.Domestic cleaning for clients in their own home,jobs fit around your other committments.Yes it can take a while to build up your clients but this is said at the initial phone interview.Friendly company to work for.Basically you run your own cleaning business under their umbrella without having to find your own clients.

Pros

Flexible, decent money

Flexible

Having only recently started with this company, so far I am happy with the flexibility of the company and employee care. However, the hardest part of the job is the lack of clients. I only have 3 clients and only 1 of these is weekly and that is only two hours ,once a week. Unfortunately this doesn't quite pay the bills.

Pros

flexible

Cons

not consistent

Kat

bad working conditions, no security rules at work, for some garages are bad working conditions managers are not worried about the working conditions of their employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Cleaners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement