NATIONWIDE RENEWABLES

NATIONWIDE RENEWABLES Employee Reviews

I started here 6 months ago, training was intense but I learnt things I never knew I would! I enjoy my role as my earnings are under my control, the more effort I put in the more I get out. Having worked here 6 months I have been able to purchase my first car! Next move is a flat!
The job in its self was okay the people where okay it was the pay check at the end of the month that got me I was choosing between eating and travelling to work it wasn’t worth it for me at all. They would knock off wages for no sales so you didn’t get paid if you didn’t get sakes even tho there was a basic wage you was supposed to get. Sometimes I’d be making my way for an afternoon shift to get a call saying it cancelled so then I’d wasted travel money to have to turn back and go home
Pros
The people
Cons
The hours and horrific wage
abusive workplace, would never recommend working there as they are highly manipulative people who's sole purpose is to exploit you until their use is completed at which point they make up excuses to get rid of you
Pros
Cons
working there
I have just started my journey at Nationwide Renewables. I have come from a customer service background so I was nervous at first however the company offer a very good training program and I get constant support and coaching from my team leader. Best decision I ever made changing to sales! Thank you for the opportunity
The management appreciate my sales style which is based on my passion for the product. Excellent training given (2nd to none) and soon to be a confirmer. Love the place. I would not want to sell any other product. The team are supportive and the product will help customers earn and save money while helping the planet. What could be more satisfying! environment
I am the office manager here at Nationwide renewables. All staff including management are friendly and approachable, plenty of room for progression on the telesales side. Great location and free parking, if you travel by public transport it is also close by. I have worked for the company for 3 years and I have developed a lot in my role.
I have worked for Nationwide renewables for 7 months. I am currently studying at Leeds uni and as the role is flexible it fits in well with my lifestyle. Targets driven environment and you are rewarded financially for your hard work.
Worked here for 8 months now. Really enjoying it! Lots of incentives and help to make sure you succeed. Great uncapped commission structure and rewards. Great friendly environment too.
I have worked for the company for 18 months and this is my first sales job. New starter training is 5 days long and after this is completed you have on going training with the team leader. everyone is friendly and the office is a good environment. I started off as a lead generator and have now been promoted to a confirmer.
Good Environment to work, all staff are friendly and help you when needed. Targets are set realistic and are achievable. Good location for train and bus station!
I have worked for this company for 10 months. Lots of room for progression and the company supports you with progression. Pay is more than fair and the money is there for people who want to earn! I would recommend working here for both family and friends!
Management is awful and just don’t accept personal problems affecting performance, made to stay till 8:30 everyday is a chore when you don’t even get paid for it and then they cancel your shifts with 30 mins till the end of the shift to make it so they don’t have to pay you for what you’ve worked. They say it’s target driven but they make it quite clear who the favourites are
Pros
Not much
Cons
Too much
It's a cut-throat sales environment, so you need to enjoy the competitiveness and be able to work well under pressure, but everyone is very friendly and some good money to be made if you get your head down. I got offered a better role within the company within three months, and many of my colleagues have experienced progression and recognised for their hard work.
Pros
flexible working hours, fair pay structure
Cons
very target driven
Very hard job to achieve targets but my colleagues are friendly and the management is okay. It is near a train station but nearly a mile from the bus station which is how I get to work.
Pros
45mins lunch break
Cons
Cancelled Shifts