Nationwide Specialist Services
Happiness score is 46 out of 100

Nationwide Specialist Services Employee Reviews in Leeds

Leeds6 reviews

Great environment and team

Really enjoy working at NSS, started as a temp then offered a permanent position. A new position came up within my department and I jumped at the chance to progress. Great team in the Leeds office, loads of training too.

Superb employment experience

I speak as I find and I've had nothing but a good experience at NSS. Regular reviews with my Manager nip any issues in the bud. The business is growing and I can see that there are lots of opportunities for development and progression.

Pros

Career development opportunities. A great culture.

23 December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS, it’s great to hear you’re enjoying yourself. We pride ourselves in open communication. We’re glad to hear you’re having regular reviews with your manager.

Insights into Nationwide Specialist Services

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Professional, fast growing company

NSS has a great culture. Employees are recognised and rewarded for their work and commitment. Due to the growth, there is always opportunities to progress.

Pros

Fast Pace

23 December 2021
We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for your review about NSS.

Great workplace highly recommended!

I started at NSS recently as an apprentice, I felt really nervous as this would be my first job. They have made me feel so welcome and part of the team in just a matter of days. I’m so happy with my choice and can’t imagine working at another company. I feel empowered already to make my own decisions own my learning path.

Pros

Offering apprenticeship to gain experience

Cons

Deciding what to bring for lunch

23 December 2021
It’s great to know you feel empowered, this is one of our core values that we like to use in everything we do at NSS. Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your apprenticeship and learn new skills within NSS.

Do not work for NSS

At NSS you will be expected to give your all for nothing in return. You will be told that the mistakes made by management are your fault. No one cares about the workers and any constructive criticism is taken as negative and a personal attack.

23 December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.Although it’s difficult for us to hear negative comments, we do however appreciate you sharing your experience. We aim to listen to everyone feedback and grow. If you're willing, please get in touch with us at hr@nssgroup.com and we can address these issues.

Great Place to work

I have worked at NSS for just under a year and i think it's great! The company is growing everyday and the opportunity's keep growing for all the staff. I feel valued for the work I do at NSS.

23 December 2021
Great to hear that your enjoying working at NSS! Thank you for your review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Specialist Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement