Nationwide Specialist Services

Nationwide Specialist Services Employee Reviews for Window Cleaner

Window Cleaner9 reviews
United Kingdom9 reviews

Stay away

This was a great company when I first started but you soon learn that the only way you could get a promotion is if you're a family member of close friends with another manager. No tools supplied and when you are given some they expect you to be grateful. To much work given out to do jobs properly and manger only look out for themselves

Not a great company to work for

Underpaid for the work thats involved, fleet department useless.Equipment in vans always braking down and takes for ever to get replacements of anything.To many over paid managers and not enough on the job workers.A lot of issues within the company from director's, managers to cleaners that are dam right lazy.All in all i wouldnt recommend nss as a company to work for. Unless your desperate for work.

Pros

When you finnish work and go home

Cons

No perks, managers, to many to list

Insights into Nationwide Specialist Services

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Horrible management sack them all!!!

Horrible to work for.dont do it.incompetant managers. They should all be sacked!!! U have to buy washing up liquid etc yourself. Then apply for your money back what a joke.....not even a day training. Half a day...

6 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS. We are sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us. If you would like to share more detail with us, please email the HR team hr@nssgroup.com and we can follow up with you.

Busy and a lot of pressure

Extreme workloadToo much work outside of the actual job that you don’t get paid for, organising route ectMy manager is a decent guy company policies are mostly bad

Pros

Finish at 1 if you start at 5

Cons

Poorly managed, problems that aren’t your fault become your problem

5 May 2022

Great work place

Great place to work, I feel appreciated and valued. A lot of progression in the company! Plenty of overtime when you want it and my manager is really helpful and understanding.

5 May 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback about NSS. We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for your review.

Fun and keeps you fit.

Not for you unless you like early starts but then you will finish early in the day as well. On the whole I enjoy it and there are plenty of opportunities for training and if you want it there is plenty of overtime but no pressure to work it.

25 March 2022

The pits

For the love of God, do not apply to work for NSS, previously NATIONWIDE, the name has changed but the company hasn't, traveled from Scotland to England (without pay,) for a monthy meeting, where you're spoken to like a peice of dirt, while they check your van, a clear signs of mistrust.

Pros

there are no pros

Cons

there are no cons

23 December 2021
Thanks for your constructive feedback. We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us. It's important to us that we live our values, so we're very concerned by your comments. We take these allegations incredibly seriously and will not tolerate any behaviour that's detrimental to our culture.We would really appreciate the opportunity to gain more insight from you about the issues you faced. If you'd be willing to have a confidential chat with us, please get in touch at hr@nssgroup.com

Worse place to work in good luck if your getting a job there

I should have known from last time I was at the company before it changed to nns it was just nationwide but tell yeh this il never be back that’s for sure one of the worse places iv works #fact Schedule

23 December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS. We are sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us. If you would like to share more detailed information, then please email the HR team hr@nssgroup.com and we can follow up with you.

Not a good job

Was once a good company then changed and the management in Scotland is so poor its unreal they lie make up petty stuff and expect more then they pay you for as they don't have enough cover and when u say no as you have a life outside work then you will soon fall down the food chain and start receiving silly calls.Good luck to the next person hope this review was helpful

23 December 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Specialist Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement