Nationwide Specialist Services
Happiness score is 48 out of 100
View all Nationwide Specialist Services reviews

Nationwide Specialist Services

Nationwide Specialist Services Employee Review

The two managers in Slough are useless

Dreadful company to work for, the lack of health and safety training is terrible. I was there 6 months and was never shown or trained how to use a fall arrest kit which B&Q say they must have. I would like to know what they would think of that if they knew?

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

18 November 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS. We are sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us. If you would like to share more detail with us, please email the HR team hr@nssgroup.com and we can follow up with you.

Not a bad place to work

The work is varied and very early starts are expected normally between 2am and 4am. The pay is good for what you are asked to do.You get a van a tools but you are expected to sort out any issues with the van and tools yourself with very little help from management or the fleet department.Overall not a bad place to work.

Pros

Van and tool are provided at no cost to you

Cons

Overtime is expected

Stay away

This was a great company when I first started but you soon learn that the only way you could get a promotion is if you're a family member of close friends with another manager. No tools supplied and when you are given some they expect you to be grateful. To much work given out to do jobs properly and manger only look out for themselves

18 November 2022

Not a great company to work for

Underpaid for the work thats involved, fleet department useless.Equipment in vans always braking down and takes for ever to get replacements of anything.To many over paid managers and not enough on the job workers.A lot of issues within the company from director's, managers to cleaners that are dam right lazy.All in all i wouldnt recommend nss as a company to work for. Unless your desperate for work.

Pros

When you finnish work and go home

Cons

No perks, managers, to many to list

18 November 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Specialist Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement