Nationwide Specialist Services
View all Nationwide Specialist Services reviews

Nationwide Specialist Services

Nationwide Specialist Services Employee Review

Avoid at all costs

Place is a s*#t show, pay is terrible, management are clowns, feel like you're being over worked and under paid. Expected to cover everyone's back but no one has yours

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

5 May 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS. We are sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us. If you would like to share more detail with us, please email the HR team hr@nssgroup.com and we can follow up with you.

Superb employment experience

I speak as I find and I've had nothing but a good experience at NSS. Regular reviews with my Manager nip any issues in the bud. The business is growing and I can see that there are lots of opportunities for development and progression.

Pros

Career development opportunities. A great culture.

23 December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS, it’s great to hear you’re enjoying yourself. We pride ourselves in open communication. We’re glad to hear you’re having regular reviews with your manager.

Do not work for NSS

At NSS you will be expected to give your all for nothing in return. You will be told that the mistakes made by management are your fault. No one cares about the workers and any constructive criticism is taken as negative and a personal attack.

23 December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.Although it’s difficult for us to hear negative comments, we do however appreciate you sharing your experience. We aim to listen to everyone feedback and grow. If you're willing, please get in touch with us at hr@nssgroup.com and we can address these issues.

Proceed with caution!!

if your a window cleaner/cleaner be warned this is not your straightforward cleaning job. Unsociable hours , no clear direction from management and lack of communication overall and a "pass the buck " culture throughout. You will be expected to complete jobs within a unreasonable time frame with a lack of equipment and support. Management will pressure you into doing something unsafe In order for a job to be completed and if you say no they'll just send someone else who is unaware of the dangers.

Pros

You get paid every Thursday and plenty of overtime.

Cons

Unsociable hours. You will be expected to start work between 12am & 6am

23 December 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Specialist Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Nationwide Specialist Services with

• Nationwide Specialist Services
  • Avoid at all costs
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?