Nationwide Specialist Services
View all Nationwide Specialist Services reviews

Nationwide Specialist Services

Nationwide Specialist Services Employee Review

Great environment and team

Really enjoy working at NSS, started as a temp then offered a permanent position. A new position came up within my department and I jumped at the chance to progress. Great team in the Leeds office, loads of training too.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Superb employment experience

I speak as I find and I've had nothing but a good experience at NSS. Regular reviews with my Manager nip any issues in the bud. The business is growing and I can see that there are lots of opportunities for development and progression.

Pros

Career development opportunities. A great culture.

Cons

23 December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS, it’s great to hear you’re enjoying yourself. We pride ourselves in open communication. We’re glad to hear you’re having regular reviews with your manager.

Professional, fast growing company

NSS has a great culture. Employees are recognised and rewarded for their work and commitment. Due to the growth, there is always opportunities to progress.

Pros

Fast Pace

23 December 2021
We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for your review about NSS.
Same location

Great workplace highly recommended!

I started at NSS recently as an apprentice, I felt really nervous as this would be my first job. They have made me feel so welcome and part of the team in just a matter of days. I’m so happy with my choice and can’t imagine working at another company. I feel empowered already to make my own decisions own my learning path.

Pros

Offering apprenticeship to gain experience

Cons

Deciding what to bring for lunch

23 December 2021
It’s great to know you feel empowered, this is one of our core values that we like to use in everything we do at NSS. Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your apprenticeship and learn new skills within NSS.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Specialist Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement