Nationwide Specialist Services
View all Nationwide Specialist Services reviews

Nationwide Specialist Services

Nationwide Specialist Services Employee Review

Career and Progression

NSS has demonstrated a commitment to staff development and progression. I started as a cleaning operative and moved through the business as Area Manager, Contract Manager and Regional Manager. This is a company that will support and provide all you need to achieve your career goals. The management team give clear directions and ensure all equipment, tools and fleet are provided to allow tasks to be undertaken efficiently and safely. Overall a fantastic place to work with a really supportive culture and commitment to their staff.

Pros

Career progress, Good Pay, Supportive Team

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Nationwide Specialist Services

6 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS. We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for your review.

Not a great company to work for

Underpaid for the work thats involved, fleet department useless.Equipment in vans always braking down and takes for ever to get replacements of anything.To many over paid managers and not enough on the job workers.A lot of issues within the company from director's, managers to cleaners that are dam right lazy.All in all i wouldnt recommend nss as a company to work for. Unless your desperate for work.

Pros

When you finnish work and go home

Cons

No perks, managers, to many to list

Great environment and team

Really enjoy working at NSS, started as a temp then offered a permanent position. A new position came up within my department and I jumped at the chance to progress. Great team in the Leeds office, loads of training too.

Horrible management sack them all!!!

Horrible to work for.dont do it.incompetant managers. They should all be sacked!!! U have to buy washing up liquid etc yourself. Then apply for your money back what a joke.....not even a day training. Half a day...

Official response from Nationwide Specialist Services

6 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS. We are sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us. If you would like to share more detail with us, please email the HR team hr@nssgroup.com and we can follow up with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Specialist Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement