Nationwide Specialist Services
Happiness score is 46 out of 100
View all Nationwide Specialist Services reviews

Nationwide Specialist Services

Nationwide Specialist Services Employee Review

Not a great company to work for

Underpaid for the work thats involved, fleet department useless.Equipment in vans always braking down and takes for ever to get replacements of anything.To many over paid managers and not enough on the job workers.A lot of issues within the company from director's, managers to cleaners that are dam right lazy.All in all i wouldnt recommend nss as a company to work for. Unless your desperate for work.

Pros

When you finnish work and go home

Cons

No perks, managers, to many to list

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Horrible management sack them all!!!

Horrible to work for.dont do it.incompetant managers. They should all be sacked!!! U have to buy washing up liquid etc yourself. Then apply for your money back what a joke.....not even a day training. Half a day...

6 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about NSS. We are sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us. If you would like to share more detail with us, please email the HR team hr@nssgroup.com and we can follow up with you.
Same role

Busy and a lot of pressure

Extreme workloadToo much work outside of the actual job that you don’t get paid for, organising route ectMy manager is a decent guy company policies are mostly bad

Pros

Finish at 1 if you start at 5

Cons

Poorly managed, problems that aren’t your fault become your problem

5 May 2022

Great work place

Great place to work, I feel appreciated and valued. A lot of progression in the company! Plenty of overtime when you want it and my manager is really helpful and understanding.

5 May 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback about NSS. We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for your review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Specialist Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Nationwide Specialist Services with

Learn about Nationwide Specialist Services in popular locations

• Nationwide Specialist Services
  • Not a great company to work for