Natta Building Company Limited

Natta Building Company Limited Pay & benefits reviews

- The best thing this company has to offer is its MD. As another review down here says, MD is approachable and willing to help employees.- Workplace is not toxic - You will learn new skills, you can go up rather quickly if you're good at your job.
Pros
Good money
Cons
I worked for them over a year i never got the raise i deserved i was a skilled labourer and dumper roller driver also but the company is favours English/Romanian more than others for the first 7 months i did not get petrol allowance you have to travel over a 1hr for work useless management workers pick on minority groups indian/blacks/Irish/pakistani
Cons
I did work few months ago in Luton. For one week they said go to London job we are pay you traveling money but they didn’t pay me & they given to 5 t shirts for all workers & cut off money in to pay £50. Be careful guys fraud company
Cons
I worked for this company for 2 months. It.s a hard work but well paid. What I do not like is that you have jobs and 70 miles away from home . But anyway it.s a good company.
Pros
Fair money
Cons
Some jobs are to far
31 July 2020
Good afternoon,We are glad to hear that you had a good experience working with us. We do understand that travelling long distances can be often be frustrating therefore we offer travel money to those commuting over one hour from home to their place of work. If the issue is reported to a line manager, they can then inform our payroll department on their behalf.Many thanks for your feedback.
Great company to work for, who takes care of every single person, familiar environment (we are not a number) Natta gave me the opportunity to develop my career as a engineer. Everyone is willing to help me both the management, engineers and workers.
Pros
Benefits, support
31 July 2020
Good afternoon,I am glad to hear that your experience working at NATTA has been so positive and that you have been able to further your career with us. At NATTA, it is imperative to us that all of our employees feel valued and appreciated for their hard work and efforts therefore, it is great to hear that you have been able to learn and develop with the support from our team.Thank you for your feedback.
Natta is a company where individuals skills are recognised and utilised. The opportunities for advancement within a growing company are excellent for driven people. The company has a culture where people enjoy helping each other as they all share the benefits of good performance through the reward scheme. Responsibility comes early in your carer with Natta, meaning you can make a big difference straight away, recognition for achievement is good and can really boost earnings. With the high level of responsibility comes a high workload and less motivated people may feel a little daunted by this, but if you are looking to drive your career forward and improve yourself, it is a great environment to work in.
Pros
Great reward, recognition and experience
Cons
Busy workload
31 July 2020
Good Afternoon,I am very pleased to hear that you have had a good experience working at NATTA. We strive to ensure that all employees feel valued and recognised for their hard work and I am glad that you have found the workload rewarding. We are aware that a high level of responsibility or a busy workload can be daunting for some but ensure a welcoming and supportive environment so all staff can help each other to achieve the best possible result. As a growing company, there are always opportunities for our staff to learn and challenge themselves under the encouraging and helpful management team.Thank you very much for your feedback.