NCF Living
Happiness score is 82 out of 100

NCF Living Employee Reviews

United Kingdom36 reviews

Easy work

Job itself is fine but small management team who are not interested in upward feedback.It’s a do as you are told however to a degree if working in store you are allowed to get on with the job and the customer proposition is good

Pros

Commission

Cons

Long jours

NCF Living is a great company to work for!

Great company to work for. Management are focused and look after their employees well. Everybody is motivated and work hard together to get the job done. My colleagues are great people to work with and the company treats it’s staff extremely well. I love working for NCF living and can’t imagine working anywhere else now.

Pros

Good management team, collaborative staff, friendly working environment, clean offices, professional workplace, good pay.

Cons

Long hours but the money is worth it!

Worst place ever

Worst place I ever worked. They payed well for a store manager. But I didn’t have a clue who my actual boss was or what on earth was going on in the business.

Pros

Pay

Cons

They will sack anyone whenever they feel like. Expect you to work every hour god can send

Rewarding work place

Great company to work for if you’re looking a long term stability. I have been working for this company for some years now . You always get paid on time and don’t have to wait for your sales commissions for months after the furniture is delivered. You get your commissions the next pay month after sales.This by far the best furniture company I have worked for.

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

This is retail so prepare to work weekends

Great people to work with

Amazing team, focused on achieving goals and constant improvement. Always ready to help, with can do and positive attitude.Great place to improve your skills, learn new and gain new experiance.

Pros

Location, salary, colleagues, working hours, growth opportunities

Cons

Can't name any really

Constant opportunities

Plenty of opportunities to grow and evolve. Learning new things every day.Very flexible company, really supportive.Full training provided and help is always available when you need it.You need to work, not time to waste time, but that's how the successful business should be run.

Pros

Flexible when need time off

Cons

Occasionally long hours

Fantastic place to work

Having been with the company for nine years I have seen it grow and develop into the company that it is today. It is fast paced and rewarding and I am proud to say that I work for this company. The showrooms are modern and products are desirable and affordable. Offices are bright, airy and enjoyable to work in. The company is still growing and I look forward to being a small part in the success of this company in the future.

Its a good place to work

Ncf is a good place to work ,work colleges are supportive, helpful, we all try work as a team. Great place to work .uncapped commission. Understanding if need time off.

Cons

A rewarding job for good sales people

A great company to work for. The business model is simple and effective which makes it easy for the customers and easy for the teams to focus on the business of selling. The communication lines are short which means you can get immediate support if needed and you can build relationships with Head Office at all levels. In addition to this the salary and opportunities to earn more are very competitive.

Pros

Earnings opportunities

Cons

a great company to work for

i really enjoy working for this company and the day to day work is enjoyable and not stress full the management team are a great team to work for and give u support when needed and the line manager is always available

brilliant company

I have joined the company 1 month go and it fantastic, you also have the chance to climb up the ladder to success. Grate chance of making moneygood company to work for

Pros

making commissions

Cons

n/a

Good fun place to work

Been at NCF Living for about a year, really enjoy working here. Everyday is different. Quick delivery of products is a big advantage and the products are well priced.

Pros

Quick delivery of products

relaxed working environment

excellent place to work , awesome sales team fantastic working environment and great atmosphere excellent administration team and management support

Pros

excellent earning opportunitys and immediate delivery

Cons

out book everyone

Great place to work.

This is my second time working for the company and I would highly recommend them. I enjoy coming to work and have a great team in store which helps make the atmosphere a pleasant one. There is great opportunity to earn with comission paid, incentives and bonuses. We hold in store competitions each month which make it a competitive but fair environment. I have a support network which are a call or email away to help ensure I or my team get any help we require. I believe in this company, the products we sell and the work we do.

Pros

Great showroom, great team in store, highly competitive pricing of products, great opportunity to earn money.

Happy working for ncf

Look forward to coming to work as we have a great working environment management very approachable good products great prices super manager ............

Pros

The people i work with the salary and working environment

Great work place environment

Having worked for NCF now for 2 years i can honestly say that every day is a joy. Meeting new people that walk through the door, bringing a great experience to customers with extremely high quality products at very affordable prices.when starting with NCF I can openly say I was apprehensive about changing companies yet those worries were soon left behind great work place atmosphere and the only company i have worked for that acknowledge you as a person and not a number. no two days are the same every day is a school day ;)

Pros

great family feel

A fast paced company who are growing

i love my job and enjoy everyday. my hard work is rewarded by lots of praise and a great salary. i love working with my colleagues, they all have the same work ethic as me and help drive the business.

Pros

salary

Cons

I've been here 3 years and enjoyed every single second, every day is different and a new challenge!! You meet great people and it really is a team environment! It can be hard to get a work life balance but that's retail in general.

Pros

Progression within the company

Enjoyable place to work

As an existing employee who has now been here 4 years I have enjoyed working for NCF.I began in a part time role and have been able to progress to an Assistant manager role and now a store Manager position within the company.A healthy, competitive, but fair sales process is encouraged in store and there are various incentives regularly available.I have loved working with various colleagues throughout the 4 years and a friendly team atmosphere, so important in coming to work and enjoying your job, is part of my experience at the store I work within.

Pros

Progression prospects within the company

Good company to work for

I have been with company for a short time due to lock down but in my time I have been given great opportunity’s and great support from my area manager all the down to staff great team and company to work for

Pros

Good wages

Cons

I don’t have any

Toxic Work Environment

They fire people every other day in the head office. No job security and they make you feel guilty for taking lunch breaks or leaving the office on time. Always expected to work during lunch and stay behind every day out of office hours. For the salary they offer, they expect too much from the person. They expect you to do all types of problem solving and act as this perfect employee who is an all-rounder for the amount of 17k they offer.

Cons

Long hours, lunch breaks frowned upon, no support from management or collegues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCF Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NCF Living with