NCF Living
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

NCF Living Employee Reviews

United Kingdom52 reviews

managercompanyhourdaytimeenjoyworkinggreat

Store team is good to work for and that's mostly it.

Young company that needs to respect their customers and staff. Still a culture of my way or the highway. Lots of good people work there but don't get the recognition and quick to get the blame.

Not a great place

No real structure in my time there, expected to work at an extremely fast pace with no health and safety from the staff on lifting extremely heavy things on your own with not much help given when needed, found the place not very friendly and quite clicky.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Health and safety, very demamding

Insights into NCF Living

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

All round thoughts

If your looking for job satisfaction and a feel good factor this is a great place to be, very interactive management & approachable, going forward it has a great future.

Worst job ever.

I would honestly say it's the worst job I've ever had, poor management, very low pay, hardly any customer's to serve so commission is next to nothing!

Good work life balanceFlexible employerGood pay with spivs and bonuses Pleasant staff and management Enjoyable atmosphere Good annual leave time Learning and development training

Small happy team instore

Good place to work with good bonus structure paid monthly in arrears not like most of the other furniture companies. Great team spirit instore all working to one goal.

Pros

Good bonus structure

Cons

Need to advertise our great furniture more

Great place to work Good pay Commision and bonuses Great teamSupportive management Only negative is long hours and having to work every weekend and bank holiday.

Pros

Commision, bonuses, great team

Cons

Long hours no weekends or Bank Holidays

Don't bother

The staff turn over is unreal Company is ran on what's app Your job ain't safe U get commission taken off u for not putting approx No training Managers don't support u Expect to work from 9-8 3 days a week and weekend is 9-6 and 10.30 till 5

Brilliant company to work for

I’m new into sales first time actually, I’ve never felt more welcome. I’ve always wanted to get into sale and I’m lucky enough to have found a company that gave me amazing training, management showed me how to be great at what I do.I’ve been given the opportunity to travel store to store helping out where I can, which has been an amazing experience.With ncf you don’t just earn commission you earn bonuses for selling certain products, you earn bonuses for hitting targets, the potential earnings in ncf are crazy I didn’t believe it at first till I saw my pay slips.Your also not waiting months to be paid commission and bonuses because the company work on immediate delivery we get our commission the following month.I would highly recommend working with this company.

Fantastic company

Great company with passion to actually care about there staff.Fantastic earnings Great Are Manager and the Manager and staff are just so friendly.No stress no pressure and a Head office team that supports you.

The Best Yet

Fantastic place to work for, if you are willing to work hard and earn lots of money this is the job for you. Sales people and managers are paid on sales and not delivery so everything you earn one month is paid the next and not several months later on delivery. Plenty of incentives and extra money to be earnt, as of writing this I have earn’t an additional £225 in selling specific products with incentives in only 7 days. 10/10 would recommend. Area manager looks after you as well which isn’t always heard of!

Pros

Paid on Sales

Cons

Some long days

Amazing place to work

Amazing place to work - Work life balance 10/10- Salary 10/10 - Progression 10/10 - Fun environment 10/10 - A senior management team that care for there people 10/10

Great Place to Work

First, I have a great interview experience with this company. Very efficiency in recruitment and employment process.Great place to work. Senior provide fully training and support. The office is great, everyone are friendly, the atmosphere here are relaxed and productive.I really enjoyed working with this company.

Terrible

The kind of company that could not care less about its employees. Every week someone is fired (wrongfully) or walks out. The managers believe in ruling with an iron fist instead of listening to their employees and making them happy. If you come to them with an issue, they would rather just fire you than help you solve it.

HUGE staff turnover. No training. No management support and the Director of the business is nil and void.

Avoid this company like the plague. They will give you no support and terminate your contract with immediate effect. All employees are great, Managers not so much.

Pros

Free coffee, tea & parking

Cons

Working for NCF Living is really rewarding. The roles are challenging and there is never a boring moment.

A typical day at work with NCF Living is busy, there is always tasks to under take and there is never a boring moment. Its a very collaborative working atmosphere therefore I have learned loads of new skills since starting, from all departments. The management team are supportive and friendly and overall the workplace culture is really positive and supportive. The hardest part of the job is how fast paced it can be, but if you're organised this isn't an issue and it keeps the role exciting. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and the friendly atmosphere, you always know help is at hand if you need it.

Pros

Hard work is rewarded, lovely offices and work spaces, free tea and coffee, great people, great opportunities for progression.

Cons

None.

NCF Living is a great company to work for!

Great company to work for. Management are focused and look after their employees well. Everybody is motivated and work hard together to get the job done. My colleagues are great people to work with and the company treats it’s staff extremely well. I love working for NCF living and can’t imagine working anywhere else now.

Pros

Good management team, collaborative staff, friendly working environment, clean offices, professional workplace, good pay.

Cons

Long hours but the money is worth it!

Worst place ever

Worst place I ever worked. They payed well for a store manager. But I didn’t have a clue who my actual boss was or what on earth was going on in the business.

Pros

Pay

Cons

They will sack anyone whenever they feel like. Expect you to work every hour god can send

Rewarding work place

Great company to work for if you’re looking a long term stability. I have been working for this company for some years now . You always get paid on time and don’t have to wait for your sales commissions for months after the furniture is delivered. You get your commissions the next pay month after sales.This by far the best furniture company I have worked for.

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

This is retail so prepare to work weekends

Great people to work with

Amazing team, focused on achieving goals and constant improvement. Always ready to help, with can do and positive attitude.Great place to improve your skills, learn new and gain new experiance.

Pros

Location, salary, colleagues, working hours, growth opportunities

Cons

Can't name any really

Constant opportunities

Plenty of opportunities to grow and evolve. Learning new things every day.Very flexible company, really supportive.Full training provided and help is always available when you need it.You need to work, not time to waste time, but that's how the successful business should be run.

Pros

Flexible when need time off

Cons

Occasionally long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCF Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement