NEL Commissioning Support Unit

NEL Commissioning Support Unit Employee Reviews

Innovative and fast paced environment great way to develop Friendly environment Great OD strategy Learning and development is encouraged all over the organisation
I enjoyed my time there and had the support to accomplish a lot I was supporting a variety of clients providing Interim IG cover at the CSU, support for CCG’s as interim IG Lead and worked as a Project Lead to deliver an ‘Integrated Digital Care Solution (IDCR) connecting both Health and Social Care using cutting edge technologies at GP practices, Islington Council and a number of other Healthcare providers as part of the proposed DoH ‘Digital Roadmap work 2020. Data mapping, Information asset register, IG training, all aspects of Information Governance. Covered CSU responsibilities for 3 CCG’s including: • Information Governance project lead for Integrated Digital Care Record (IDCR) implementation • Provided cover and support for CSU • All aspects of Information Governance for CCG’s
Pros
Good central location
Cons
Not able to drive in as limited parking
senior management is really bad. not good if u want to progress for a career. they dont let u do things to improve. they only want u to be there doing the same job forever.
The staff is very friendly supportive and encouraging. The team I work with is loyal and and helpful, my manager always goes an extra mile to help me. We work together as a team to tackle any situations and resolve it, this makes a fun place to work and we go home with a smile.
Pros
Free Coffee, Tea and Mild
Cons
N/a
NEL CSU is an NHS company therefore it is a very secure place to work. Employees are looked after witha generous amount of annual leave and other benefits.
Pros
good pension
Cons
corporate culture
There are lots of opportunities to develop and progress in your chosen path with this organisation. The staff are friendly and supportive.