Nelson Recruitment Services
View all Nelson Recruitment Services reviews

Nelson Recruitment Services

Nelson Recruitment Services Employee Review

Easy people to get on with

After I moved to Birmingham I needed a job to tide me over whilst I looked for something more along the lines I normally have. NRS took me on as a temp driver and placed me in a local auction house driving cars. The guys at NRS are decent, friendly and easy to get on with. The job is a fun job as well. The only downside is the total lack of pay as it is the minimum wage. But whilst you look for a proper job, its fine.

Pros

You do get paid

Cons

But not a lot

1.0Job security/advancement

rubbish

worst agency i ever worked for, no communication at all. i not get paid for all day hard work just 1 15 minutes unpaid break. STAY AWAY U WON'T GET PAID FOR JOB U HAVE DONE!!!

Pros

Cons

no breaks
Same location

If could give 0 stars I would

Worst agency I've ever been to. Never paid staff. Ignores you. You are not respected as a candidate. HR team are not professional and also ignore you.

Load of garbage

I would not reccomend working with this company at all they are unreliable arrogant and havent got a clue partner worked for them and was told he was going to be ab electricians mate got there helped electricians for couple days then before leaving he actually found out he was a storesman what a kick in the teeth and a joke that was to basically sit in a store cupboard all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nelson Recruitment Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7

1.1Job security/advancement
  • Nelson Recruitment Services
  • Easy people to get on with
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?