Nelson Recruitment Services
View all Nelson Recruitment Services reviews

Nelson Recruitment Services

Nelson Recruitment Services Employee Review

Nrs

I ADVISE NO ONE TO BOTHER APPYLING OR WORKING THERE THEY ARE A WAIST OF TIME! There misleading and mess you about when you apply for it they don’t tell you that it’s a job where as and when they need you and they mess you about DO NOT BOTHER !

rubbish

worst agency i ever worked for, no communication at all. i not get paid for all day hard work just 1 15 minutes unpaid break. STAY AWAY U WON'T GET PAID FOR JOB U HAVE DONE!!!

Pros

Cons

no breaks

If could give 0 stars I would

Worst agency I've ever been to. Never paid staff. Ignores you. You are not respected as a candidate. HR team are not professional and also ignore you.

Load of garbage

I would not reccomend working with this company at all they are unreliable arrogant and havent got a clue partner worked for them and was told he was going to be ab electricians mate got there helped electricians for couple days then before leaving he actually found out he was a storesman what a kick in the teeth and a joke that was to basically sit in a store cupboard all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nelson Recruitment Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7

1.1Job security/advancement
  • Nelson Recruitment Services
  • Nrs
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?