Nelson Recruitment Services

Nelson Recruitment Services Management reviews

Clear

If could give 0 stars I would

Worst agency I've ever been to. Never paid staff. Ignores you. You are not respected as a candidate. HR team are not professional and also ignore you.

Load of garbage

I would not reccomend working with this company at all they are unreliable arrogant and havent got a clue partner worked for them and was told he was going to be ab electricians mate got there helped electricians for couple days then before leaving he actually found out he was a storesman what a kick in the teeth and a joke that was to basically sit in a store cupboard all day

Rubbish, Avoid at all costs.

Rubbish agency. They were arrogant and had an attitude about them. Waited for nearly three months until they telephoned me on a Sunday afternoon wanting me to do an afternoon shift at a restaurant. The restaurant they sent me to was crawling with rats, flies, cockroaches, etc. I complained about the hygiene to my supervisor after working there for four weeks on all sorts of unsocial hours. I never said anything earlier as I really needed the money. The manager and staff at the restaurant in question were arrogant and aloof, and for the hours I worked I wasn't being correctly paid. After I made my complaint Nelson telephoned me telling me not to go to the job as it was finished, just as I was on my way to work. I went to the agency and they pretty much blanked me about the reason the job ended and didn't want to know about the shortfall in my wages. Avoid this agency at all costs, they will treat you like rubbish and send you to rubbish places to work.

Nrs

I ADVISE NO ONE TO BOTHER APPYLING OR WORKING THERE THEY ARE A WAIST OF TIME! There misleading and mess you about when you apply for it they don’t tell you that it’s a job where as and when they need you and they mess you about DO NOT BOTHER !

Jobs at Nelson Recruitment Services