Network Rail
View all Network Rail reviews

Network Rail

Network Rail Employee Review

OK but underpaid!

Questions involving D&I were central to my interview despite it having little relation to my job role. I was only asked one 'technical' question which was a 30 second answer.Workplace culture seemed promising but it hasn't followed through.My typical day at work is busy which my salary doesn't reflect sadly.

Same role

Inclusive and progressive company

Network Rail itself is a good company. The role for me was quite boring however, the oppotunities for progression are great. The role was quite mind numbing but the salary was good.

Pros

Very friendly and supportive

Cons

Can be mind numbing
Same role

Lack of talent, collaboration & innovation

During my employment at Network Rail I experienced alot of discrimination within the recruitment process. I had to speak out when I witnessed someone bypassing CVs, when I spoke out I was being victimised by Network Rail. Finally, I had to leave as Network Rail were making my life a misery. Due to discrimination within the recruitment this has caused inefficiency were Network Rails debts have reached over £50 billion pounds. Network Rail have been lacking talent, collaboration & innovation in the past couple of years and have been wasting tax payers.
Same location

Each section is different

Some sections are really Understaffed each section is different using different processes and they always seem to add processes instead of making the current ones better, this causes much frustration

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Network Rail. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Network Rail with

• Network Rail
  • OK but underpaid!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?