Network Rail
View all Network Rail reviews

Network Rail

Network Rail Employee Review

Good work life balance

Network Rail has a relaxed working culture and understands that employees have a life outside of work. Unfortunately there are regular reorganisations which cause doubts over job security. This is more apparent since covid.

Pros

Comfortable office

Cons

Constant reorganisations

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Safe place to work

The company was a very hard place to work in and making sure staff where safe to do there work. The training we got was the best within the rail areas and the management would give you help if needed. Every day the staff where funny and crazy at times. And making sure the staff go home to there family at the end of the day.

Pros

Pensions

Same location

Inclusive and progressive company

Network Rail itself is a good company. The role for me was quite boring however, the oppotunities for progression are great. The role was quite mind numbing but the salary was good.

Pros

Very friendly and supportive

Cons

Can be mind numbing
Same location

Productive and fun workplace

Lovely place to work. I enjoyed my time at Networkrail. Manager was very pleasant to work with. Work culture and family life was balanced. Annual leave package and performance related bonus was paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Network Rail. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement