Networkers

Working at Networkers: Latest Networkers Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Liked It

being a trainee recruitment consultant on the 180 side of things. There is a clear trace for career progression and the people are nice.I would recommend as a start into the recruitment industry, Great place to begin your career.

Terrible company, dreadful management

Poor management and bad leadership following internal restructuring at a senior level. Toxic working culture very 'Wolf of Wall Street' Sales staff are not valued by management

Pros

Benefits are good

Cons

Toxic culture and management

Insights into Networkers

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Not really the best

The company had their priorities not really inline. Too many chiefs and no one in clear charge of the operations. For a company that size they could certainly do better.

Terrible recruiter

Awful company, made so by one Account Manager who's arrogance & attitude are beyond reason. I have never encountered such rudeness & have been delighted to remove them from any future options to quote. Avoid.

Pros

Cons

Learning Environment

A fun outgoing workplace High levels of employee investment and training Target & KPI driven environment Reward for high levels of performance

International recruitment based

Networkers PLC (Matchtech Group UK) is focused on full service delivery on Energy, Tellecommunications and the IT sector globally. It is defenitely one of the best firms I have worked for and it will be sad to leave. Unfortunately they do not have a branch in Scotland otherwise this would have been my first choice of employment

Fun workplace, productive, honest working environment.

As the payroll supervisor it is my job to make sure that the day to day running's f the department are done smoothly and accurately. Make sure deadlines I met by myself and the team. Setting up new contractors on the system (Tempest) dealing with contractor queries by phone and email. I have learned many different skills since working at NWI and feel I can take these into a new role. Hardest part of my job is dealing with difficult contractors but I feel I stay calm under pressure and will always do my best to resolve the issue. Most enjoyable part would be making sure each contractor is paid on time and is happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Networkers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Networkers reviews by location

• Networkers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?